• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's 3 days with no items sold, even when cancelling things and relisting them at significantly lower prices. EU AH be failing me. :(

Can't seem to find much worth buying either.

DTKT

Well, that's 3 days with no items sold, even when cancelling things and relisting them at significantly lower prices. EU AH be failing me. :(

Can't seem to find much worth buying either.

The 6 prop fucntion and the time left sorting has pretty much killed any flipping or great deals.

Belgorim

Lol.... got my second legendary 1.04 just now... got both of em today, and the second one was ANOTHER ilvl61 Gladiator Gauntlets.....

Lol.... got my second legendary 1.04 just now... got both of em today, and the second one was ANOTHER ilvl61 Gladiator Gauntlets.....
That was the first item I found too and I know I've seen at least a few others post they found that. It seems like it's the default post-patch legendary or something!

Prinny

PnJki.jpg

Only one socket? Noooooooo!

Dahbomb

That's why I said 30+ million. I know that's the worth of a rare without the crit damage bonus but I am sure with the entire package of stats (IAS, Dex, socket, crit damage, 1200 DPS) it pushes the value of the bow really high. It gets really hard to tell what's selling amongst all those 100+ million weapons.

Bags

Neo Member
Prinny, I'll pay 30 million for that manticore right now, but I encourage you to check the ah first to make sure I'm not robbing you.

Edit: Provided you're the Americas server.

Dahbomb

Prinny, I'll pay 30 million for that manticore right now, but I encourage you to check the ah first to make sure I'm not robbing you.

Edit: Provided you're the Americas server.
It's worth way more than 30 million brah. That was just a random floor number...

Sigmaah

Would be heading home from work to get some farming in but gotta go to the doctors instead cause I have a pilonidal cyst, got it two years ago and this shit just keeps coming back...

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
So what's the word on crafting?

For the first time I got a plan worth a damn: Exalted Grand Sovereign Helm. I can either sell it for 1.6 mil or use it myself. Is the investment definitely worth it or will it cost a lot of money that I'm not sure I'll ever get back?

[EDIT] Damn Sigmaah, sorry to hear that. Hope you get rid of it eventually.

Definity

For the first time I got a plan worth a damn: Exalted Grand Sovereign Helm. I can either sell it for 1.6 mil or use it myself. Is the investment definitely worth it or will it cost a lot of money that I'm not sure I'll ever get back?

I've got that same exact plan. I've made a couple helms that sold here and there. Had one sell for 4.5 mil but most sold around 350k and I've probably made at least 75 helms. The AH is slowing down (at least for me) and the plans require a good deal of mats/90 k fee.

You may get lucky but with prices coming down on the AH I would just sell it and take my 1.6 mil.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
I've got that same exact plan. I've made a couple helms that sold here and there. Had one sell for 4.5 mil but most sold around 350k and I've probably made at least 75 helms. The AH is slowing down (at least for me) and the plans require a good deal of mats/90 k fee.

You may get lucky but with prices coming down on the AH I would just sell it and take my 1.6 mil.

Thanks for the heads-up. I should mention I play on the EU servers. Does that change anything?

Sigmaah

Thanks man. Doctor's about to get rid of it now lol. But it'll eventually come back...

Fuck I just wanna go home and chill and play! I NEED DEM LEGENDARIES.

Zeppelin

Thanks for the heads-up. I should mention I play on the EU servers. Does that change anything?

The EU AH seems really slow. Shit is expensive but no one seems to be prepared to buy anything. It's a weird situation and I've stopped putting up stuff entirely. If you want to make as much money as possible out of it I'd sell the plan.

LordCanti

People are weird; Someone just bought my shitty roll Cindercoat for $5, despite there being Cindercoats (of equal or greater stats) available for $1.25.

What goes through the mind of someone doing that? Fuck it, I'll take this one?

People are weird; Someone just bought my shitty roll Cindercoat for $5, despite there being Cindercoats (of equal or greater stats) available for $1.25.

Same reason people buy a pack of gum for 99 cents at the register when a three pack is 1.25 in aisle A23.

Zeppelin

Found a Windforce:

0t4D5.jpg

Wasn't that much of an upgrade and the stats are kinda sad, but I'll use it. The knockback is kinda fun if nothing else. And I haven't used a bow in like 200 hours.

I've made a fortune on the philosophy of never underestimating people. I always start at obscene prices and go down and often they sell at prices people would be surprised about.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Almost at Paragon level 9 and got my fIrst two Legendaries in one clearing of act 3.

One goes for 100k and the other 700k.

Oh well, at least I got it out of my system.

man, all I've gotten since 1.04 are crappy legendaries. Oh well, just my luck I guess. At least I feel genuine excitement whenever I see one drop now.

LordCanti

I've made a fortune on the philosophy of never underestimating people. I always start at obscene prices and go down and often they sell at prices people would be surprised about.

All the money I've made from the RMAH has been made on items that shouldn't have sold for anything close to what I got for them. Those items were generally unique though (a rare roll, but not the best for DPS, or for any specific build, like the +discipline amulet I sold for $250). This cindercoat was easily compared against the million others on the RMAH for less money, and yet someone bought it anyway.

KvjCA.png

So is this a ring that might be worth something? There's only like 3 that I can find on AH but they are worth 100+ mil which just seems way overpriced.

Jrmint

Inferno Diablo down.

I know I'm probably really late, but feels damn good :).

In other news level 9 Paragon and not a single legendary.

Kenaras

All the money I've made from the RMAH has been made on items that shouldn't have sold for anything close to what I got for them. Those items were generally unique though (a rare roll, but not the best for DPS, or for any specific build, like the +discipline amulet I sold for $250). This cindercoat was easily compared against the million others on the RMAH for less money, and yet someone bought it anyway.

I'm guessing some people just don't know how to use the AH interface very well. They see something they like and just buy it, because they don't understand how to use filters to check whether they're getting a good deal.

KvjCA.png

So is this a ring that might be worth something? There's only like 3 that I can find on AH but they are worth 100+ mil which just seems way overpriced.

Yes that is going to be worth a lot. I don't watch the market for things that expensive but it has all 4 DPS increases on it and they are decent rolls.

KvjCA.png

Good crit chance, good crit damage, really really good IAS and a decent amount of a main stat. Nice roll. Not sure about it's total value but might as well try and sell high and go back.

Wilsongt

I need help with my DH

I've been trying to improve survivability which has been going pretty well, but my damage is still kind of low and I need to get that up since I never won't be squishy

Here's the character

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/toastyToast-6810/hero/8039314

What's the quickest way to getting into the 50-60K dps range?

Sharpshooter. From what I've read, replace hot Pursuit with tactical advantage, though, as SS is best at the first critical chance.

You could probably stand to get a bow with some Dex on it, and potentially a socket. That way you can put a +Critical% gem into it. It also wouldn't hurt to find some armor with sockets so you can put emeralds into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom