• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xizk

KtM0h.png

Need some pricing help. Only one other with 3 sockets on EU AH and it's 27/33m at 1d 2h. Want to RMAH but unsure what to try. Any ideas?

linsivvi

Those aren't that bad. Decent crit chance, high int, % life isn't highly desired but at 8 it's okay. You can make something off of them. Not a bad armor rating for bracers either.

I sold one last week with similar int, some vit but just 2.0% crit chance and worse armor for 2.5M, so I don't know what he's complaining about.

Love when people buy my stuff on the rmah and then try to flip it on the GAH for a loss. Waiting to see if this weapon will hit 10M so whoever bought it can break even.

bs000

I was clicking on quests in public games to see what people are playing, and then I got kicked for input limit reached :|

Shadow780

So I am kind of in need of help on how and what to upgrade on my barbarian as I am having serious problems with act 3 inferno.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/OwNii-2459/hero/8476156

More health, 40k to be safe. Replace your pants with one that has 2 sockets with vit gems, vitality and AR and you're pretty much set.

More LoH, replace the crit gem on your offhand with a star LoH gem and your dps is pretty good so if you have life steal get that too.

Thorndyke

Neo Member
Anybody have any tips? I appeared to have my account hacked for battlenet, and my email changed that is linked to my battlenet account. Of course, everything I can find on the support page asks you to log in (send in ticked, reset email ect.) which I cannot do because the email address has been changed.
I am currently in Russia for 6 months but dont know enough russian to understand the support centre. Is there a generic email address I can use to get someone to help me? Even if just to lock the account.
Sorry, couldnt find the generic battlenet thread.

sazzy

Anybody have any tips? I appeared to have my account hacked for battlenet, and my email changed that is linked to my battlenet account. Of course, everything I can find on the support page asks you to log in (send in ticked, reset email ect.) which I cannot do because the email address has been changed.
I am currently in Russia for 6 months but dont know enough russian to understand the support centre. Is there a generic email address I can use to get someone to help me? Even if just to lock the account.
Sorry, couldnt find the generic battlenet thread.

Don't type battle.net in your browser.

Go to us.battle.net or something.

If that doesn't help, go to language options at the bottom of the d3 web page.

Edit- either way, you are going to have to call them I think.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Right so I invested in some decent MF gear today, base MF with no NV is now 247%. This is probably anecdotal but in an hour and a half I've had two legendaries drop. Going to continue running with this level of MF now.. :p

Rufus

Right so I invested in some decent MF gear today, base MF with no NV is now 247%. This is probably anecdotal but in an hour and a half I've had two legendaries drop. Going to continue running with this level of MF now.. :p
Uh, that's what it says on the tin? With NV, you have 300% MF, meaning you are three times more likely to get a legendary, no?

inky

Battle net balance? Why?

I have like $80 in Bnet balance too and I don't know what to buy to cash out =/ I'll probably just keep it there to buy the expansions in 4 years or something, but it sucks. Pay attention when relisting your stuff guys...

Legendaries can be so weird. I'm at paragon level 20 now and had found 2 post-patch so far. This morning I had Vile Ward shoulders drop and maybe a minute later had The Three Hundreth Spear drop.

I actually kept playing areas I don't normally clear on Act 3 just with the hopes that somehow it was some odd bug. No luck, but I was happy with the 2 drops.

Rufus

I actually kept playing areas I don't normally clear on Act 3 just with the hopes that somehow it was some odd bug. No luck, but I was happy with the 2 drops.
Yeah, it instantly invigorates you. It's devious. Blizzard could be so insanely manipulative with that stuff if they wanted.

Yeah, it instantly invigorates you. It's devious. Blizzard could be so insanely manipulative with that stuff if they wanted.
The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that Blizzard purposely over-buffed Trail of Cinders so that it would get DH's back and playing and into the paragon leveling and then pull back the buff once people were pulled back in.

larvi

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that Blizzard purposely over-buffed Trail of Cinders so that it would get DH's back and playing and into the paragon leveling and then pull back the buff once people were pulled back in.

It also reinvigorates the auction houses as people buy new gear to take advantage of new builds. So I see them continuing to have these "mistakes" in the future.

turnbuckle

I said I got no legendaries of note, but one of the craziest things happened the other night. My roommate was showing me some pictures from a forum where the posters were complaining about missing legendary drops because they're hard to see sometimes. My roommate asked me to find the various legendaries in the pictures (kind of like Where's Waldo, lol). Anywho, a few minutes later I told him to look at my screen and see if he can find the legendary. I didn't actually have one on my screen, just playing a childish prank. After a minute he gave up and I told him I was messing with him.

I then said afterwards that Blizzard is gonna reward me with a legendary on my next kill for being so damned witty.

My next kill I got a legendary.

It was garbage, but I didn't care. It was the first one I had gotten in a long ass time and it came immediately after saying it was gonna happen. My mind was blown :p

suffah

Does maths and stuff
I regret putting up my Tyraels Might....someone put a bid on it already. Am I screwed? There's no way to cancel right? :(

Shadow780

Man ever since some trashy little grunt dropped a legendary my Act 3 run is taking 3 times as long since I can't be sure WW-ing didn't leave anything behind.

Revoh

I said I got no legendaries of note, but one of the craziest things happened the other night. My roommate was showing me some pictures from a forum where the posters were complaining about missing legendary drops because they're hard to see sometimes. My roommate asked me to find the various legendaries in the pictures (kind of like Where's Waldo, lol). Anywho, a few minutes later I told him to look at my screen and see if he can find the legendary. I didn't actually have one on my screen, just playing a childish prank. After a minute he gave up and I told him I was messing with him.

I then said afterwards that Blizzard is gonna reward me with a legendary on my next kill for being so damned witty.

My next kill I got a legendary.

It was garbage, but I didn't care. It was the first one I had gotten in a long ass time and it came immediately after saying it was gonna happen. My mind was blown :p

haha that's pretty cool

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Thats a godly monk glove.

Shit I'll take that for my DH LOL. Dat crit damage...

I once completely missed a legendary because of how hard it was to see. I got it by pure luck when I doubled back and noticed it.

I de'd one by mistake because I didn't know I picked it up lol...

Thankfully it was way before the patch so it was garbage most likely... :| hopefully it wasn't a stormshield lol...

Thats a godly monk glove.

It's set in motion a need for me to complete the set though. Which will take forever! I was also thinking about going for a Won Khim Lau for the lighting buff on my build, but would then have to move the majority of my LOH to my ammy. Also not cheap.

I once completely missed a legendary because of how hard it was to see. I got it by pure luck when I doubled back and noticed it.

I've done the same.

Dahbomb

Whom Kim Lau is not worth it unless your crit chance is above 30%. I tried out lightning Monk with the 2h Schaeffer legendary and I just wasn't doing enough damage and was dying more because I had less dex and loh. The shield is nice on it but I was better off with a 2h that had more damage, loh and crit damage.

That glove is beast and so is its counter part (Relentless). Relentless guarantees loh so one without socket would be much cheaper. I am interested to see what the special effect does.

Well ... my first 1.0.4 legendary drop and it's a nice one. It's also the first item I've been able to use myself in a while. Only downside is that the set piece I need to compliment this bad-boy with that has LOH and a socket is around 75 million. :(

I have 1.5 ... lol

After I put a gem in there for another 80 crit, my DPS when up a solid 6K. I'm sitting at a native 46K DPS now.

vJE8w.jpg

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/fenderputty-1180/hero/4022975

well as a fellow Monk I must say

meh.ro5247.jpg

congrats on that beauty

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
How much has everyone spent/earned in the rhah, curious lol..

I'm thinking of spending $100 on my char on upgrades and then going crazy and try to make profits.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
I've made over $1000 and I didn't spent a penny in the rmah. Don't do it!

Can I touch your e-penis?

Thing is bro.. I really need to replace certain items.. I'm only para 5 and I just want to speed up the process of leveling that up.. :( So that I can make some profits lol

I'll see if I get a link to my char so you see some of the stuff I need to replace.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mortred-1525/hero/2361786

My crit is at around 43%

Can I touch your e-penis?

Thing is bro.. I really need to replace certain items.. I'm only para 5 and I just want to speed up the process of leveling that up.. :( So that I can make some profits lol

I'll see if I get a link to my char so you see some of the stuff I need to replace.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/M...5/hero/2361786

My crit is at around 43%
you can get better equipment without spending much. All you need is rings with crit chance and crit damage, boots with movement speed and dex, quiver with crit chance and a 2h crossbow with crit damage.

You can get all of those with not a ton of gold.

Whom Kim Lau is not worth it unless your crit chance is above 30%. I tried out lightning Monk with the 2h Schaeffer legendary and I just wasn't doing enough damage and was dying more because I had less dex and loh. The shield is nice on it but I was better off with a 2h that had more damage, loh and crit damage.

That glove is beast and so is its counter part (Relentless). Relentless guarantees loh so one without socket would be much cheaper. I am interested to see what the special effect does.

I have 35% crit so it should be a viable option. Still not cheap since moving all LOH to rings and AMMY isn't cheap. I would rather get the other glove(fist weapon) .... somehow ... maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom