• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmaah

Wow what are the odds that I'd get identical amazing legendaries in the same run? Haven't gotten a chance to PC the int boots yet hope they're worth alot.

KrRMI.jpg

Wq9Iq.jpg

I think those int ones will sell for so god damn much, congrats on the finds, never seen someone find the same legendary TWICE in the same run.

Then use the green Fist of Thunders and MoE - Backlash. That's a ton of additional dodge and every time you dodge you attack all enemies for 60%+ damage. You will still hit for a shit ton. Also you could've saved a shit ton of gold by just transitioning your Cold monk to a more DPS heavy build, should've just contacted me.

Personally speaking you can get WAY cheaper rare boots with fire res and movement speed than Fire Walkers. The pseudo-trail of cinders is nice but it's not that useful, only for breaking pots/items. 250 Dex, 10%+ movement speed, 50+ fire res and some all res should be your goal. You already have enough vit, don't bother wasting millions just for a vit stat on the boots.

Or you can hit that dude with the 2 Ice climbers, that dex boot would be perfect for you.

I'm not looking for the little trail, just seems they will be better then reg rare boots but seems like it won't haha. This is actually my little bros monk gear, he just can't equip it since he's not level 60 yet, he just bought the stuff for his soon to be 60 monk and I was like, I'll take your gear for now :p but I will be looking to make "My" monk dps heavy once I get gold, and I will definitely be hitting you up when that time comes :D

I would also hit up the gentlemen with the ice climbers if I had gold, sadly I don't :(
Gotta wait until I hit "big" once again...LAME

sleepykyo

Blizzards buff to Sentry is pretty much the "Jay style".

"We don't think people use Sentries all that much and is a bit underpowered.....

SO WE DOUBLED/TRIPLED IT!

It'll be different at least. Not to mention sentry-dmg mitigation didn't work for the same reason sanctuary doesn't work, a slight damage reduction doesn't make ground worth holding against the elite damage affixes. With 3 of those it shouldn't be too hard to create a zone where players can dodge around and still receive the shielding effect.

Dahbomb

he just bought the stuff for his soon to be 60 monk and I was like, I'll take your gear for now :p but I will be looking to make "My" monk dps heavy once I get gold, and I will definitely be hitting you up when that time comes :D
This makes much more sense now.

How much was spent on the fire gear if you don't mind me asking?

Sigmaah

This makes much more sense now.

How much was spent on the fire gear if you don't mind me asking?

The amulet and the bracers were found so that's why he rolled with fire res. He said he spent around 15 Mil including the gems in the pants and the chest. The weapon gems are from his WW barb.

So I was IDing some 1Hers that dropped, 1 63 and 2 62s.

1qbug0.jpg

If only this had a socket...

2r1u0r.jpg

If only THIS had a socket...

3nnuqf.jpg

Hey fuck you Diablo 3. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.

Revoh

Got "The Three Hundredth Spear" legendary weapon.
I didn't even salvaged it. I just dropped it again on the floor. What a POS

foladar

Just saw this..
We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, September 18th. Maintenance will begin at 3:00 AM PDT and is expected to last for 8 hours. During this time, all servers and many web services will be unavailable.

8 hours .. maintenance .. unavailable. Looks like 1.0.5 to me. Figured it would be this Tuesday when last week they said it wouldn't be THIS Tuesday (the 11th) + "days ahead" during their preview.

linsivvi

Just saw this..

8 hours .. maintenance .. unavailable. Looks like 1.0.5 to me. Figured it would be this Tuesday when last week they said it wouldn't be THIS Tuesday (the 11th) + "days ahead" during their preview.

Patch before Torchlight 2...

Damn it!

kennah

Weird question/request, but does anyone have a shitty Sunkeeper they don't want? I just want one for farming Act I but don't have 4mil.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Those int ice climbers are ridiculous. Don't know what the market for ice climbers is right now, but if you sell those for 500mil+ i'm not gonna be surprised.

SeigO

Banned
Those int ice climbers are ridiculous. Don't know what the market for ice climbers is right now, but if you sell those for 500mil+ i'm not gonna be surprised.
I probably sold them too quickly, but I cashed 250$ out and still have 100m left over lol.

On that note I'd appreciate any advice on how I could use 100m to improve my build. I'm thinking maybe I'll switch out of the 2handed WD thing to 1hander/mojo maybe.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Seig-1365/hero/2235566

Talaysen

Well, found my first 1.04 Inferno legendary...

SbKRq.jpg

Guess it's time to gear out my monk. Or I could sell it and gear out my wizard... I'm not sure how much it's actually worth, but I'm assuming it's worth way more than the ~6m I currently have (which is also the max I've ever held at once).

theytookourjobz

That's a lot of gold to me! :p

I just got to Inferno and I have a question - what happens when you kill Diablo? does the game restart? or do you simply kill him and all the acts are open to you to farm?

You can select any acts that you've beaten as soon as you've beaten them.

Switftlame

Neo Member
I probably sold them too quickly, but I cashed 250$ out and still have 100m left over lol.

On that note I'd appreciate any advice on how I could use 100m to improve my build. I'm thinking maybe I'll switch out of the 2handed WD thing to 1hander/mojo maybe.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Seig-1365/hero/2235566

rings are pretty weak sauce could try and get pants with more all res also but id do rings first
also you could get all your gems to stars or the 2m gem

Well, found my first 1.04 Inferno legendary...

SbKRq.jpg

Guess it's time to gear out my monk. Or I could sell it and gear out my wizard... I'm not sure how much it's actually worth, but I'm assuming it's worth way more than the ~6m I currently have (which is also the max I've ever held at once).

:O

I could use that... if you are Eu I can make you an offer

M.D

Dude you could have found out what that (and the fist you posted earlier) is worth by making a quick 10 seconds search on the auction house. It's not hard at all.

This thread is full of people that ask the same question and there's really not much to discuss outside of this...
I did search and couldn't find something similar... the prices are also all over the place with many people overpricing items

What are the stats people are looking for so I could know what items are worth something on the AH?

You can select any acts that you've beaten as soon as you've beaten them.

Thanks.
What's a good place for farming?

This thread is full of people that ask the same question and there's really not much to discuss outside of this...
I did search and couldn't find something similar... the prices are also all over the place with many people overpricing items

What are the stats people are looking for so I could know what items are worth something on the AH?

Thanks.
What's a good place for farming?

Anything less that 1k dps on a 2h item is worthless.

ElyrionX

Most people post in here because their items are hard to price. But the items you've posted have been braindead easy to value if you even put a modicum of effort into looking it up on the AH.

kennah

M.D only started playing a couple weeks ago. We should cut them a little slack.

Pay attention to the things people are posting. Take a look at the list of maximum values in the OP to see where on the scale of items yours are. Pretty much you aren't going to sell anything unless it is amazing or you have the patience to list things for super cheap over and over and over.

Keikaku

Just did a farming run of Act 1 and had this happen:
gl6Lo.jpg

Why can't everything else be this conveniently placed all of the time? :p

Dahbomb

You should think instead that your new gloves will allow you to farm faster and die less resulting in more loot in less time/effort.

Revoh

Played with a friend of mine who logged in today after around 2 months.
His first words.
"You've changed, man".
I lol'd.

Just some pics of my barb, back when I was playing a full tank barb.
Now it's WW all the way.

Do you guys have old pics of your primary character?
I still have pics of my beta barbarian :p

Guys what would be easiest class to farm inferno with? Both in gear dependancy and ease of play.

Barb I guess.

DH would be the easiest, dps wise, but you'll get one shot by everything.

Monk is safe play but low dps.

Wiz and WD are like DH but maybe easier to play with tank builds or pets builds

Just buy decent res and full vit gear. Get loh weapon and roll that WW build

Definity

Finally completed my Nats set and im back to being broke again. Oh well, it was worth all my gold. Now to start saving for a witching belt, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom