• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you managing that? I'd love the boost, been spending way too much timie solo-leveling my team up to 60 from 15-ish each or so.

Have someone make a new character, that person makes a game on Torment 6, have a level 60 friend join, and proceed to face roll until about the Skeleton King. You can manage 1-60 in a little over an hour.

Skab

I wonder why they put a sell price on the pre-orders wings... I'm always scared to vendor them by accident.

It's not like you can never get them again. Just make a new character, stick theirs in the stash, then delete character.

Boom, infinite wings.

neoism

Neo I am using the same exact mouse, what is your key layout for d3?

ibvBL4tzVevxFH.jpg

sorry for shittyness lol

oneils

I tried to join mumble, but a password is required. Is there a way to get the password?
edit: derp, nvm. had the wrong port.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Takuan

i had two vanilla wow CEs. sold one for $300. should have kept it longer when they went for thousands.

God damnit, I was gonna play infamous all weekend...sigh guess Ill get my barb to 60 and finally break 100 paragon this weekend...

I wouldn't mind helping, I got a 60 wizard, though I'm not sure how powerleveling works though. Add me I'm Razgriz#1810 and lemme know what time you plan to play

My dudes, the gf got off work late so I won't be on for a bit longer. You've probably already gone about things but I figured I'd give a heads up anyway.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Okay question regarding smart loot - I'm getting ready to do some ubers and hopefully craft a hellfire ring for my crusader. Can I craft the strength variation on my wizard and be fine, or should I powerlevel a barb to craft it on him for optimal stats for crusader?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
For Yoshi and hammer-fans.

DNVeXAE.png

dsxfdsfidsafgiudsagfiuydsagfiyewfibfdvpdsabhgf

This item increases the size of something else

Holy crap, the +damage range for legendary sources sucks at level 60.

The high minimum doesn't come close to making up for the fact that a perfect roll on damage would make it a below average +damage bonus for a source at this level.

That said, the Magic Missile bonus is sweet, so between that and lucking into an Arcane Orb roll, it's the toughness loss actually concerns me more than the 5% damage loss (WTB vitality roll instead of cooldown reduction).

Svafnir

If I can get all the right items in RoS, there is a link build that aoe destroys everything in the screen. I want it badly.

Cocaloch

Hey DiabloIIIgaf. I haven't played the game since like 2 months after launch, but with the release of the xpac I was thinking about getting back into it. I know they took out the AH, but what else is new? Especially for Demon Hunters!

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Is there a point where you quit receiving paragon points? Or can you essentially put 50 points into every bonus under all four tabs?

Yeah, at paragon 800 you max out all the "/50" stuff and it's all either mainstat or vit from there.

If I can get all the right items in RoS, there is a link build that aoe destroys everything in the screen. I want it badly.

Hmm, which build? Sounds a bit like what smite:shared fate originally said it would do.

JesseZao

Who gives a shit honestly? Dude tried to paragon farm on HC and failed epically.

I didn't say I did? I only included his name because it was relevant information.I don't watch his stream normally I just was clicking through the top few to see what they were doing.

Normally people that are that addicted to chasing impossible grind goals like people to notice it so I figured he may be near the highest.I have no idea how he got the levels,I just saw a high number.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/

He's #88 at the moment, about 100 levels behind globally.

People must have bots doing this. The mindless grind would kill me.

Dunfisch

14 Paragon levels, a Fulminator and Blind Faith, plus plenty Yoshi antics - which appear to be evolving. That cat moment...

And we also have an unofficial ladder.

No really, we do. Bit unconventional though. I appear to have lost some ground as well :-D .

Yoshichan

14 Paragon levels, a Fulminator and Blind Faith, plus plenty Yoshi antics - which appear to be evolving. That cat moment...

And we also have an unofficial ladder.

No really, we do. Bit unconventional though. I appear to have lost some ground as well :-D .
:D Was fun Dunfisch! As always!

EU MUMBLE HYPEEEEEEEEE!

Yoshichan

I wondered if you were gonna go back to that picture. I was thinking ti should look like malthael and be recolored ;p
:D Too much work unfortunately!

Hi there, hope you don't mind a newbie to Diablo III entering this thread. I once tried the starter edition way back, but the game never really hooked me, but I heard about the recent changes to the game, tried playing a different character the other day, and felt that for $20, the game would give me more than enough entertainment value. I haven't actually played since buying, as I've been busy and currently out of town, but I'm looking forward to getting into the meat of the Diablo III experience soon. If I really like it, I might just buy the expansion pack as well! But, as with many games, I'm taking it a step at a time, haha.

I'm afraid I don't have too much to add to the topic, since I've not gotten too deep into the game, but it was curious about something...is it more valuable to salvage unwanted equipment, or sell them for gold? I've mostly just been salvaging, as items aren't really too valuable, but I wonder if selling for gold would be beneficial for upgrading this blacksmith faster. Although, I suppose upgrades are useless without materials that you get from salvaging, so...I guess a balance would make sense? Just wondering what your thoughts are, at least, as they could be applied to a low level starting player. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom