• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

I know the shield is available but is the rest of the armor?

20130821072441a0dk4vtsx9zes8mn.png

Nymerio

so am I the only one on PC that uses the icons for loot drops... they seem way more practical than just have text all over the place..

also holy shit S2 ending sonn :O :O :O
also the bloodshard cap going up to 1k after you clear GR50 lol

No, I'm the other guy that uses icons. Was weird at first but it's so much better then the text.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
so am I the only one on PC that uses the icons for loot drops... they seem way more practical than just have text all over the place..

also holy shit S2 ending sonn :O :O :O
also the bloodshard cap going up to 1k after you clear GR50 lol

I use only icons too.

So everyone going barbs S3 like how everyone was a monk S2? They definitely have sets that all work quite well. Whirlwind, Raekors, and IK are all good atm on PTR S3. Maybe too good. They even had their mini sets updated, bulkathos set increasing attack speed and movement by 30% and increasing fury gen by 10 is pretty hot and I wish game had more of these smaller sets.

Meteor wizards seem good too but im not a fan of meteor.

Radec

So everyone going barbs S3 like how everyone was a monk S2? They definitely have sets that all work quite well. Whirlwind, Raekors, and IK are all good atm on PTR S3. Maybe too good. They even had their mini sets updated, bulkathos rings increasing attack speed and movement by 30% and increasing fury gen by 10 is pretty hot and I wish game had more of these smaller sets.

Meteor wizards seem good too but im not a fan of meteor.

Yeah Barbs will be the new Monks.

I'll be running a Barb in S3.

Robin64

Man, S2 feels so short. Doesn't help that S1 felt so long.

Wonder how we earn that portrait frame and pennant. The transmogs specify level 70, but this is more vague.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
I think I'll go for crusader for S3. Roland's is a nice speedy play style and it can keep the support abilities going while dishing out good damage.

I'd like to play bul kathos set + whirlwind set on barb for S3 but.. getting those 2 swords will be a fucking pain in the ass. Torch/swk amulet is already annoying enough to get, don't want to repeat that experience.

Grampasso

Oh noes, that means I have to raise my DH as soon as possibile to get a Gem of Ease and bring it out of season 2... well, will it be droppable after season 2 ends?

ViviOggi

S3 already beginning on PTR is awkward, kind of devalues progressing in S2 for me while it's still more than a month before it hits regular servers.

Oh noes, that means I have to raise my DH as soon as possibile to get a Gem of Ease and bring it out of season 2... well, will it be droppable after season 2 ends?

It's not THAT soon, unless you really have no time to play. And it'll be droppable after S2 is over I'm pretty sure.

Consider that they announced that when they announce the end of S2, you'll have 2 weeks, and consider that they haven't actually announced that yet, there's at least 3weeks until the end of S2. I assume they'll want to make sure the 2.2 patch is ready to go as soon as S2 ends, which means it needs to be in perfect condition for the announcement, and they just patched this week. I'd say at the very earliest, S2 will end in one month from now. It's fairly likely you could add 2weeks to that.

Realistically getting a gem of ease takes about 10 to 15hours, half of which is leveling which you could get powerleveled. That shouldn't be too hard to do in a month.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
S3 already beginning on PTR is awkward, kind of devalues progressing in S2 for me while it's still more than a month before it hits regular servers.

Well... the next patch itself is kind of devaluing s2 simply because it's an amazing patch

Fixes a lot of issues in the game...

Grampasso

It's not THAT soon, unless you really have no time to play. And it'll be droppable after S2 is over I'm pretty sure.

Consider that they announced that when they announce the end of S2, you'll have 2 weeks, and consider that they haven't actually announced that yet, there's at least 3weeks until the end of S2. I assume they'll want to make sure the 2.2 patch is ready to go as soon as S2 ends, which means it needs to be in perfect condition for the announcement, and they just patched this week. I'd say at the very earliest, S2 will end in one month from now. It's fairly likely you could add 2weeks to that.

Realistically getting a gem of ease takes about 10 to 15hours, half of which is leveling which you could get powerleveled. That shouldn't be too hard to do in a month.
Eh ok, I was just panicking for no sreason :D

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
i thought they removed enrage timers completely

I was doing completely ok on health, taking several seconds for my health to drop to 50%, just to bounce up again over time. Then suddenly I went from 80%->0%->35%->0% in a split second.

If only you had vit

There's no enrage timer though, but some bosses have changing behavior depending on their hp
That might have been it. The spirit regen was just barely not enough for me to keep up a constant spam, so I kinda feel like it was the best choice.

Edit: I was also kinda tired of my character. I only had a couple of items that I could get minor upgrades on, so I had gotten quite bored with the game as I could play for 6+ hours without anything of interest happening.

Xanathus

Since it seems like S2 is ending somewhat soon, does anyone here want to exchange season power-leveling? I need a character leveled to 80 on Hardcore and I can do the same for Softcore. PM if interested.

Having to level on S3 on the PTR was awkward. At least it only took a few hours with the XP buff on Hard.

The new goblins are interesting, especially in packs of two with the community buff. The gelatinous ones can be really tough if the split in opposite directions.

Terra

Does the new legendaries from seasons go into the ordinary game when the season is over?
I mean so you can find the items even in the ordinary game.

joesmokey

I thought I was done playing my Wizard until 2.2 but then I actually found an Ancient Furnace...

Not the greatest of rolls but at least it rolled decently.

Unfortunately I already wasted my gifts on my DH, lol. The hunt continues.

squidyj

Still haven't found a gift on live, just got one on PTR, been trying to see about delsere's and tals but the going is slow since my wizard is literally from the past and all my seasonal gear is dex, so I'm forced into low torment. Kind of wish we could just freeroll off of kadala.

Addnan

Where is everyone getting the season 2 is ending soon? The post says this is not the end of season warning. From what I can see the post just says when we announce the end of season it will only be a 2 week warning.

Where is everyone getting the season 2 is ending soon? The post says this is not the end of season warning. From what I can see the post just says when we announce the end of season it will only be a 2 week warning.

Yeah, seems like season two still has a couple of months left. It would make sense to start the third one around the anniversary.

Blizz already edited the title. Initially, the title said "season 2 ending soon"

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
Yeah, seems like season two still has a couple of months left. It would make sense to start the third one around the anniversary.
On the other hand, it doesn't make much sense to have such a prominent patch up and running on the beta client if it's still months away. People will look forward to it and might develop negative feelings towards the game in its current state ("no point in playing until the patch hits.")

This is all assuming the patch and season 3 goes hand in hand, though.

On the other hand, it doesn't make much sense to have such a prominent patch up and running on the beta client if it's still months away. People will look forward to it and might develop negative feelings towards the game in its current state ("no point in playing until the patch hits.")

This is all assuming the patch and season 3 goes hand in hand, though.

Good point. I actually feel that way about Barbarian. I was going to make one soon, as I've never really played the class, but feel like I should wait until all these changes take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom