• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegus

Is it just me or is Crusader not getting a lot of attention lately? Hell I'm just excited to see a new Crusader set data-mined in the files. As a Crusader main, this would please me greatly to see more changes, etc. coming our way.

I'm excited to try out the new Roland set, Crusader is still my favorite as well! A brand new set would be pretty awesome though, since we only have two.

Addnan

Drop zeis and just tank everything in T6, so much more comfortable and quick to farm T6.

zteSUv7.png

Gold stacks rarely drop

Yeah the multi-shot set is pretty fun too (definitely more so than plopping down sentries and letting them do the work), besides having some interesting synergies. Might be what I intend to main in S3.

Ploid 3.0

Yay! I found the rarest item of the game a few days ago, the Star which really rolled shit. And another Mara's Kaleidoscope.
And not a single Cindercoat. This game pisses me so much :/

For a minute I thought you were being sarcastic, but Cindercoat does seem to be nice as long as you build around fire or so. I had 2 since I came back and only kept the one I have now because it's ancient.

http://i.imgur.com/Oj8q5uA.png

Ploid 3.0

It'll most likely end up as the legendary resource now, I doubt I'll be doing anything fire related any time soon. It was pretty much kept as a trophy, as I thought ancients were mainly found in t5 - 6 and rare. Currently working on gearing up and the season is almost over (I have no idea what happens to the gear I saved and obtained when everything is over). Since the coat I got a few more ancients, and they are both pretty useful for my witch doctor (jade feet, and mojo).

I think I like this seasons stuff, next season I will wizard it up since it's getting something. Loved wizard in normal D3.

eek5

Damn.. joined a group that was clearing GR37-42 in 4-5 mins. ;_;

Not even sure if I was contributing but that was pretty sweet haha

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i think im just about done with season 2. not getting any ancients dropping. im also realizing my seasonal monk is my best character across my whole account now

i think im just about done with season 2. not getting any ancients dropping. im also realizing my seasonal monk is my best character across my whole account now

Nod. I know some people say this season was short, I honestly think it was nearly perfect. I don't know, I play seasons to run with friends and gear up. Once you hit that massive ceiling where you are just begging for ancients...yah not so fun. 400 paragon have not seen a single furnace drop or ancient maximus, went ahead and put a gift on a normal heart slaughter. Still haven't seen a single unity.

Regardless of the lack of drops I had a great time and I'm really looking forward to S3...probably going Wizard as I'm just unsure of WD.

Radec

Damn.. joined a group that was clearing GR37-42 in 4-5 mins. ;_;

Not even sure if I was contributing but that was pretty sweet haha

That's pretty common now with the x2 exp event, especially in community "Seasonal GRifts".

There's an abundance of Monks and you only need 1 in a group. Hence I rolled a DH yesterday. Good thing its so easy to gear a DH if you're comming from a monk.

I joined a guy with 15 GR35 keys and we blasted through it with little effort.

Begaria

You shouldn't trash cindercoats based on ancient vs non ancient. It's all about the RCR roll and the RCR roll on your ancient is bad. It's the lowest.

Depends on the class and setup. A Raekkor Fire Barbarian (like me!) doesn't even look at the RCR - it's all about the main stat and Fire DMG % since Raekkor Fire (or Raekkor anything) doesn't use Fury.

eek5

That's pretty common now with the x2 exp event, especially in community "Seasonal GRifts".

There's an abundance of Monks and you only need 1 in a group. Hence I rolled a DH yesterday. Good thing its so easy to gear a DH if you're comming from a monk.

I joined a guy with 15 GR35 keys and we blasted through it with little effort.

I'm guessing it's EP/azfist monk just palming everything?

I'm excited to try out the new Dashing Strike build with Monk. I got bored with the Wave of Light/Exploding Palm builds pretty fast and the Lightning Tempest Rush build was fun for a short while but didn't feel very effective. I've had trouble getting into this class for a long time now and I'm hoping the changes to the Rainment set will fix that because it seems like a lot of fun.

Addnan

Can someone give me advice on where to go with this Demon Hunter? I've been gambling for a Rucksack for ages now, its my next big upgrade piece I feel, and I got an amazing Pride's Helm after one A3 bounty run -.-

Just got a Cindercoat now, and I have a 2700 DPS Kridershot (Also have Maraud helm if need be. Should I try to go fire? Should I stay physical?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SpikyBry-1289/hero/58350386

Fire for group play only.

1Craft an ancient arcane barb or find an ancient crossbow.
2Your rorg is really bad, farm a new one. You want crit damage, attack speed, dex and socket
3You are missing 100chd from your amulet, that is too much to miss out on.
3You are missing reaper wraps, one of the most important pieces of gear for a DH. Go kill maltheal in adventure mode, he will drop the plan.
4You already know but you really need the rucksack without it missing out on way too much dps.
5Roll the 15% life on your chest to sentry damage.
6Farm a prides fall with CA damage and you want to be using Cluster Arrows and not multishot for real damage. ms is fine for T6. You can use Hexing pants instead of prides fall for resource.
7Need Witching Hour.
8Drop archery for awareness, how are you playing a DH without awareness. <unless just T6
9Only use spitfire turrets when there is someone there to proc your trapped, for solo use polar station.

Might have missed out on stuff.

Ploid 3.0

I'll go for the 1 or 4 extra reduced cooldown, I only solo so I'm good with anything really. I just got season DH 70 before the buff was gone today.

Grampasso

I've got something to be hated!

HATE ME!

On a more serious note, I don't know how to handle my ammy:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/link-2866/hero/102681
I had that perfect 20 cold, LOH and CHC so I went for chd and luckily got that 100% on my second try. Obviously I'm not willing to reroll it for a socket, I have another ammy with a bit more chc but way less chd (like 62%), higher dex (700+) where I rerolled LOH for a socket (took me like 20 tries -.-). Is it worth to lose that 40% chd and the 20% cold - which is basically EVERYTHING I cast except for the pets - to gain zei's bonus and that 100 dex on the ammy?

Ploid 3.0

Are both GAF guilds dead? Applied to both, in game name is Ploid#1179 if that's important. I don't think I could leave a message in my application signifying that I'm a gaf member. Stopped playing right before RoS launched so I guess space was needed and inactive users were removed, the guild disbanded, or with the new expansion guilds had to be remade.

That cat mojo is awesome. Now make a spider mojo to creep people out.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel

You know, something just occurred to me while reading the season 3 preview....

Every ladder season has new exclusive legendaries and sets, so then when the season ends are those exclusives then available to drop normally in normal non-ladder mode? Or do the exclusives just become unobtainable?

I've only really played ladder characters ever since the ladder was incorporated and haven't spent much time at all with my old non-ladder characters, so I honestly don't know the answer....

Kiru

Anybody bored enough to help me push my seasonal char to lvl 70 ? I didn't notice that Season 2 ends soon and I want the 2 transmog items. EU btw :/

IceMarker

You know, something just occurred to me while reading the season 3 preview....

Every ladder season has new exclusive legendaries and sets, so then when the season ends are those exclusives then available to drop normally in normal non-ladder mode? Or do the exclusives just become unobtainable?

I've only really played ladder characters ever since the ladder was incorporated and haven't spent much time at all with my old non-ladder characters, so I honestly don't know the answer....

They become droppable in all modes after their respective season ends, yes.

Kridershots are overrated, Crossbow>Krider all day.

Easy to say if you already have one! I've wanted a Kridershot for....literally 12 months now. And I still don't have one. It was my favorite weapon on any class before RoS dropped. I got one at level 60 and haven't seen one since. I actually stopped playing the game for awhile in part because I didn't have that (and because I still didn't have a RoRG after 600 bounty bags).

Addnan

Anybody bored enough to help me push my seasonal char to lvl 70 ? I didn't notice that Season 2 ends soon and I want the 2 transmog items. EU btw :/
If you have rift keys add me Addnan#2643 not doing bounties. If you have rift shards I am going to run T6 by my self you can just sit in.

Easy to say if you already have one! I've wanted a Kridershot for....literally 12 months now. And I still don't have one. It was my favorite weapon on any class before RoS dropped. I got one at level 60 and haven't seen one since. I actually stopped playing the game for awhile in part because I didn't have that (and because I still didn't have a RoRG after 600 bounty bags).
This is RORG before the bounty bag update right...? If you are talking about now you are doing something wrong :p

Kiru

If you have rift keys add me Addnan#2643 not doing bounties. If you have rift shards I am going to run T6 by my self you can just sit in.
I have nothing (isn't that normal?), I mean it's the first char in Season 2 for me like I said...^^

Grampasso

I must be lucky, I got RoRG in my second T2 bounty bag on my seasonal char at like plvl20.

Addnan

I have nothing (isn't that normal?), I mean it's the first char in Season 2 for me like I said...^^

If you just run couple of bounties in the lowest difficulties you will get rift shards. Then I can push you to 70 in rifts if you like. Add me anyway, we'll work it out.

Grampasso

It's a little different now.
Indeed now it's different, but he states that he stopped just for a while, presumably after the update? Seems like he's still playing now. I usually farm 4 BBs in T6 and open all of them together, if I don't get a ring it's just really bad luck, but I can also get 2 of them

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
You guys know the cat mojo and 2.3 datamine are april fools jokes, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom