• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV |OT| Blessed Mother... Save Us

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Not that I care too much about my eternal characters but I was assuming you would start at level 60. With the level squish you go back to 50 and start earning again from that level until you hit 60 to unlock paragon points. They probably mentioned this in one of the camp fires but I didn't watch all of those.

cormack12

Gold Member
Why can't I start the expansion? It says it is unlocked but I can't choose spiritborn. This an issue everywhere? Playing on console

Holy shit. You have to manage game and addons then tick vessel of hatred on xsx

Last edited:

DavidGzz

Gold Member
How does this work then? I have a Barb, Necro and Rogue all of which I got bored of max level i got to was 35 with the rogue.

Never finished the main campaign should I restart with new class and do the campaign?

That's what I'm doing despite having beat it several times. The cutscene with Inarius is neat with the Spiritborn considering it zooms into Inarius'
spear given he uses the same weapon type.

Orbital2060

Not that I care too much about my eternal characters but I was assuming you would start at level 60. With the level squish you go back to 50 and start earning again from that level until you hit 60 to unlock paragon points. They probably mentioned this in one of the camp fires but I didn't watch all of those.
Yeah I was gonna level my rogue from 90 to 100 in the weekend but read up on how characters above level 50 are transformed down to 50 and given paragon levels based on your collective XP (I think it is collective as well as the new paragon level being account wide).

Ive levelled two characters so far, a Rogue at 90 and a Sorcerer at 100, and logging in now Im starting at lvl 50 / paragon 201 with the XP from those. Paragon board unlocks at 60, and there are 330 points total to level up. And one new skill for each class, so I dont mind levelling up the last 10 levels really.

Top Bottom