• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV |OT| Blessed Mother... Save Us

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I'm not sure how to start.. maybe jump in and go straight with the story part first.. or maybe I should start with the season stuff and breeze trough story in a few days.. decisions, decisions..
Anyway as mentioned before.. all I've got to do now is stay up past midnight 1am CET to start download for the night.. so I can still sleep on it :messenger_grinning_sweat:

That depends on how much you care about story stuff.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

Hello Wanderers -

We have some late breaking news for our launch for Vessel of Hatred.
We are looking at a small delay for launch due to a small technical issue on our end. We are still expecting Vessel of Hatred to launch this evening, but we will need some additional time to ensure we have every player start at the exact same time across all platforms.

At 4pm PDT, we will begin locking out new logins for Diablo IV. Players already logged in prior to 4pm PDT will still be in-game on Patch 1.5.2, but they should expect to lose connection to the game over time while we do additional work to get the simultaneous launch prepared.

We apologize for the late breaking news on the time shift, but this is an important step we need to make to ensure every player can start their journey through Nahantu together.

We will be providing updates in this thread as they become available.

I'm not even sure what this means lol.

finalflame

I'm not even sure what this means lol.
So is this just the PC release? Cause it was posted in the "PC General Discussion" section, lol. Seems like it's prob across all paltforms, tho.

Edit: Guess it's prob just pinned to the top of every section. Well boys, we wait together.

Edit 2: Nope..there's no equivalent post in the console section:

Weird.

Last edited:

Antwix

Maybe my download will finish by the time it launches. Jesus christ this is slow.

nvm : fixed it. download speed for pre-load was set at 1mb/s

Last edited:

DavidGzz

Gold Member
For now, I think I will start the whole old campaign over with the Spiritborn and then into the DLC before starting to grind Helltides, etc. I may change my mind last second though.

xVodevil

lf76DUG.png
Stream dl is on at least!

Top Bottom