• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you buy Horse Armour/Armor?

So? Did You?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fahdis

Pic for reference;

elder-scrolls-horse-armor-dlc-popular.jpg

For those that did. Why? Are you aware of the reprecussions that all of us now bear because of your one decision that day? Was it worth it?

We're Ruined! And I'm being dramatic. Or am I? 🙃

XXL

No and I've only bought a few pieces of DLC in my life (that wasn't included in a bundle on Steam).

Isa

No, it seemed so trite and garish. Plus Oblivion gave my first 3 360's the red stink of death. Really sucked going through the support process, and later people online that would discredit my experience like it never happened or I was doing something wrong. Totally put me off playing the game, plus the Empire is stupid.

But nah, didn't appeal to me.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I didn’t because I don’t play Elder Scroll games….even if I did I wouldn't get this ugly thing even it was free.

nemiroff

Gold Member
I bought it to hopefully annoy people who were annoyed. Guilty pleasure at the time.

Edit: Funnily enough I thought the horse armor was hideous.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I think it was 400 Xbox pts to buy. lol.

I didn't buy DLC much on 360, but when compared to I think an Oblivion map quest DLC which was also 400 pts, it made no sense for horsey clothes to be that much. But you never know, maybe Bethesda sold shit loads of them.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Didn't even use horses on that game, walking around was far comfier.

reinking

Gold Member
I hated the idea back then but now that it is a thing that is never going away, I have spent money on cosmetics and DLC. Better than leaving a tip. 😜

Yeah I believe I did. I think it cost 400 Xbox points or whatever the fuck their stupid currency was. I'll blame it on my parents divorce lol.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Yes, Shadowmere deserves it!
(I didn't buy it individually...I got it as part of the Knights of the Nine expansion)

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Nope, never bought a single cosmetic or Mod in any of the Bethesda core RPGs. I did buy all the DLC expansions to Fallout 3/4/New Vegas and Skyrim tho. Were there DLC expansions for Oblivion? If so I probably own them but did not actively buy them.

Last edited:

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I bought the steel colored one. Even I knew at the time the writing was on the wall and I should embrace the Barbie dress up phase of gaming.

Last edited:

Damigos

No i didnt. I played Elder Scrolls but did not buy armor.
And i ve bought almost no micro dlc, season passes, cosmetics etc in my lifetime.
World of Warcraft is my only exception

Top Bottom