• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

shuri

Banned
Ecrofirt said:
shuri: Unless you posted pics that couldn't possibly have anything to do with this contest, they were approved.

They're accepting damn hear anything that has to do with aliens in some way, shape, or form.

What kind of pictures did you submit?
I'll send a pm, don't want those fruitcakes at the IFCA to get ideas :D

I've also just received an email from thq! This part is important:

The second purpose is to start weeding out all those pesky false emailaddresses we've had people submitting with. Naughty agents, you are! Falsifying evidence... tsk tsk! Any emails that bounce back tonightwill be immediately purged so don't be surprised if you see some sitesdropping. Additionally, I'm asking that everyone in the contest writeme back to A) let me know they're alive and B) give me their shippingaddress in case you are a winner. Also, specify whether you wouldlike PS2 or Xbox copy.

Amir0x

Banned
i got that e-mail too. So should I respond to that e-mail then with my shipping address and and the fact that I'm alive?

Downhome

Do we know if the Xbox version will work with a 360 yet? This might have been answered before, but come on, this is a huge thread. :p

EDIT:

I got that email from THQ also, but I noticed it went to my spam folder instead of my inbox, so be sure to check that out.

adg1034

Downhome said:
Do we know if the Xbox version will work with a 360 yet? This might have been answered before, but come on, this is a huge thread. :p

EDIT:

I got that email from THQ also, but I noticed it went to my spam folder instead of my inbox, so be sure to check that out.

Yes. Destroy All Humans 2 has (I'm 99% sure) been confirmed to be forwards-compatible with the 360.

LegatoB

I eagerly anticipate our inevitable victory, and now yet another company has my mailing address to spam at their leisure.

demi

I haven't registered yet, I just took some pics of alien stuff around the house and gonna upload them after a run through photoshop (resize/recolor), should I e-mail them when I upload or would I get the email automatically?

Joe Molotov

Amir0x said:
i got that e-mail too. So should I respond to that e-mail then with my shipping address and and the fact that I'm alive?

Careful, it could be the IFCA trying to get your address so they can firebomb your house!

Downhome

Just PS2 and Xbox.

I replied saying I want the Xbox version, but only if it will work on my 360. I then went on to say that if that wont work, then just send the PS2 version instead.

demi said:
I haven't registered yet, I just took some pics of alien stuff around the house and gonna upload them after a run through photoshop (resize/recolor), should I e-mail them when I upload or would I get the email automatically?
You'll get it automatically.

Is it possible to change the email address associated with my account? I don't have access to the one I signed up with, unfortunately, and I'd like to enter if there's still time.

Good work, everyone.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
:lol

THey accepted my sam cassel image
7907_img4.jpg

itschris

Gen.Wedge said:
Is it possible to change the email address associated with my account? I don't have access to the one I signed up with, unfortunately, and I'd like to enter if there's still time.

Good work, everyone.

As long as you use a valid e-mail address for the contest, it doesn't matter if it matches the e-mail you have on GAF, so you don't have to do that.

Beezy

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
I still can't believe only 285 of us are participating.

Hell, there's 668 registered users signed on RIGHT NOW!

*boggle*

I'm sure that they're happy about it. Less games to send out.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
demi said:
Hi

Do we have to keep filling out this form when submitting images?

Click submit, then hit back on your browser. Upload new image, submit. Rinse and repeat. Also, use conditioner to avoid dried, split ends.

Ecrofirt

demi, you're putting entirely too much work into this. While it's awesome you're gonig through all that, THQ will accept UFO pictures found in a 10 second google search, any kind of paranormal pics, and Destroy All Humans screenshots. You could have submitted stuff up on their site within 2 minutes, and you'd never have to open Photoshop.

Ecrofirt

Outcast2004 said:
my submission...
etzd8.jpg

They probably won't accept that, Outcast. They specifically ask that you don't submit photoshops.

You'll be safer submitting a UFO pic or a crop circle or something.

demi

Ecrofirt said:
demi, you're putting entirely too much work into this. While it's awesome you're gonig through all that, THQ will accept UFO pictures found in a 10 second google search, any kind of paranormal pics, and Destroy All Humans screenshots. You could have submitted stuff up on their site within 2 minutes, and you'd never have to open Photoshop.

Ecrofirt, I didn't do any work, that stuff is hanging around my house. Took a picture of some stuff, resized them, uploaded. It's ok. I submitted my pics. Relax.

Ecrofirt

demi said:
Ecrofirt, I didn't do any work, that stuff is hanging around my house. Took a picture of some stuff, resized them, uploaded. It's ok. I submitted my pics. Relax.

Hey man, it's cool. Sorry if I offended you at all, I just thought I'd make that clear.

Ecrofirt

Uncle Dukey said:
I submitted a picture but I don't think they accepted it :|

What was it of?

edit: I've removed the 4 images I posted, though I think it's quite silly. They've got several hundred people submitting pitures, and you don't think they're getting a ton of duplicate images? Just Google Image search terms having to do with aliens, and submit the pictures you find.

They do accept the same picture if it's submitted from different people. Think about it: They're telling you do go out and find evidence. People are going to be googling the same generic terms, and all getting the same generic pictures. They'd have almost no one in the contest if they didn't accept the same images from different people.

Top Bottom