• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Amir0x said:
i got that e-mail too. So should I respond to that e-mail then with my shipping address and and the fact that I'm alive?

where have you been these last two weeks, what took you so long??

you have like, a huge following - was waiting for you to show up here, heh.

well, we're already winning i guess, so everyone jump on board!

Amir0x

Banned
John Harker said:
where have you been these last two weeks, what took you so long??

you have like, a huge following, i was waiting for you to show up here, heh.

well, we're already winning i guess, so everyone jump on board!

I didn't think it was THIS easy, but then I starting reading the thread and i was like 'oh shit, it's really gonna be free since GAF is almost guaranteed to win'

Ecrofirt

Amir0x said:
I didn't think it was THIS easy, but then I starting reading the thread and i was like 'oh shit, it's really gonna be free since GAF is almost guaranteed to win'

Hence why we were requesting a thread title change. There really is NO work involved.

Ecrofirt said:
shuri: Unless you posted pics that couldn't possibly have anything to do with this contest, they were approved.

They're accepting damn hear anything that has to do with aliens in some way, shape, or form.

What kind of pictures did you submit?

they even accepted Phonecall Liberace.

Amir0x

Banned
Ecrofirt said:
Hence why we were requesting a thread title change. There really is NO work involved.

yeah at this point you basically have to be the laziest person on earth to miss this :lol

Ecrofirt

Ninja Scooter said:
they even accepted Phonecall Liberace.

Wait, you're telling me someone FINALLY accepted phonecall liberace?

That had to be the happiest moment of your life. You got shitfaced, didn't you?

John Harker

Amir0x said:

GO GAF

Ecrofirt said:
Wait, you're telling me someone FINALLY accepted phonecall liberace?

That had to be the happiest moment of your life. You got shitfaced, didn't you?

and it got me a free game!

now if anyone would finally notice Zombie Sonny i will die a happy man.
sonnyandtessio.jpg

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I upped four photos, I replied to the email. Yet more free shit courtesy of NGAF. Woo!

I uploaded one at the start of this thread but ever since I've been getting a messages saying I cant enter anymore because my email doesnt match my email identified with my user name, what the hell. anyone else getting this?

Pimpbaa

Father_Mike said:
I uploaded one at the start of this thread but ever since I've been getting a messages saying I cant enter anymore because my email doesnt match my email identified with my user name, what the hell. anyone else getting this?

maybe you mistyped your email the first time or something?

Thank you so much, Ecrofirt and others, for being compulsive uploaders. Because of you, I'm probably going to get a free game that I will either enjoy or give to my Mercenaries-loving friend as a gift. Plus THQ gets to inflate their sales numbers.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
At this moment, the
contest is officially only open to residents of the US and Canada but
we are looking to expand it to PAL territories. By tomorrow, we
should have a definite answer on that. What this means is that while
we will accept entries from anyone in the world contributing for their
favorite site, but we can only ship Region 1 (US/Canada) games to
US/Canada addresses. If we can get the support of THQ UK, we may be
able to work with PAL copies. If you are in a PAL territory and LOVE
our contest, let me know... it just may help.
gogogo!

Grayman

what a hassle!

my gaf account was tied to my old ISP email. I switched to my college one and it took 20 mins to get the activation so I thought it wasn't working.

Will destroy all humans have a problem that I told them my gmail account but gaf is on another?

Ecrofirt

Grayman said:
what a hassle!

my gaf account was tied to my old ISP email. I switched to my college one and it took 20 mins to get the activation so I thought it wasn't working.

Will destroy all humans have a problem that I told them my gmail account but gaf is on another?
According to an email response they sent John Harker a few pages back, they just need a valid email. You may have wasted time changing your GAF email.

Grayman

Ecrofirt said:
According to an email response they sent John Harker a few pages back, they just need a valid email. You may have wasted time changing your GAF email.
my precious time! at least it sounds like it'll work when they email my free email so i'm happy.

Seth C

I think I submitted my image and had a typo in my e-mail the first time. Now I can't submit more. Ugh. What should I do to still get my free game?

itschris

Seth C said:
I think I submitted my image and had a typo in my e-mail the first time. Now I can't submit more. Ugh. What should I do to still get my free game?

Maybe you could e-mail them (thq@destroyallcompetition.com) about the typo from the e-mail address you meant to use (with your forum username in the message as well) and ask them to correct it?

I uploaded Zombie Sonny. I finally did this. I was trying to be the laziest person on earth, but it began to take an effort to NOT take advantage of this deal, so I had to do it.

I'm still lazy.

Ecrofirt

CajoleJuice said:
I uploaded Zombie Sonny. I finally did this. I was trying to be the laziest person on earth, but it began to take an effort to NOT take advantage of this deal, so I had to do it.

I'm still lazy.
Zombie Sonny will run you the risk of not having the picture accepted. Seriously man, take 5 seconds to google "crop circle", and upload the first picture you find. You've got about a 100% chance to get that accepted.

Ecrofirt said:
Zombie Sonny will run you the risk of not having the picture accepted. Seriously man, take 5 seconds to google "crop circle", and upload the first picture you find. You've got about a 100% chance to get that accepted.
But then I wouldn't be lazy...

Actually, I just uploaded this:
aliencassell.JPG

and this:
story7.jpg

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Maybe this was answered before, but any word on 360 backwards compatibility with the Xbox version? Deciding between that and the PS2.

Ecrofirt said:

shut up! Zombie Sonny is finally getting attention and you're trying to ruin it. Soon it will be another NeoGaf classic.

Seth C said:

I think the same thing happend to me. I emailed them today so hopefully they will fix it. But if GAF wins and we dont get a free game, want to be bitter together? :lol

John Harker

Ecrofirt said:

I can confirm this as true.
Any email address will work, as long as its a valid on... the email is posted somewhere here.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well luckily a UFO just flew by my house so I submitted some pictures of that.

-edit-
Woah, my friends just turned into aliens, too!

This is fun :lol

Amzin

I got the email, but for some reason it went directly into my trash folder, even though I have it set up to send junkmail to my bulk folder.

So check your trash folder if you can't find it guys!

Top Bottom