• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

demi

HisBrother said:
Just gotta say..GAFFERS ARE SOME CRAZY MOTHER FU**ERS..If I only upload 1 pic..I still get it too right?

Yep, I'm gonna upload some today. Free shit is good.

I posted three or four images.

With the 1k+ members that we have here, you'd think there would be more than 189 contributing members.

Pimpbaa

MaverickX9 said:
I posted three or four images.

With the 1k+ members that we have here, you'd think there would be more than 189 contributing members.

Yeah. But whats even more disturbing is IFCA is 7 "people" away from IGN. Also either Ecrofirt is helping those cheating pricks or they have stolen his name because he's in their top 10.

demi

Pimpbaa said:
Yeah. But whats even more disturbing is IFCA is 7 "people" away from IGN. Also either Ecrofirt is helping those cheating pricks or they have stolen his name because he's in their top 10.

LOL for real?

Ecrofirt is Triforce backwards so it might not be an uncommon name among Nintendo fans.

Ecrofirt

Pimpbaa said:

I think some cheating IFCA prick is using my name. I doubt I could have made a mistake and accidentally uploaded 5 pictures to their site.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Ecrofirt said:
I think some cheating IFCA prick is using my name. I doubt I could have made a mistake and accidentally uploaded 5 pictures to their site.

I'm guessing he's trying to get you disqualified, what the hell is wrong with those people at IFCA, not only is it a fruity site but the people there seem to be pricks, I doubt even 10 of the users there own anything other than a Nintendo console.

M3wThr33

Banned
GSG Flash said:
I'm guessing he's trying to get you disqualified, what the hell is wrong with those people at IFCA, not only is it a fruity site but the people there seem to be pricks, I doubt even 10 of the users there own anything other than a Nintendo console.

THQ emailed me back saying they are aware of cheaters.

shuri

Banned
Find the thread at IFCA discussing the game, search for open discussions about the cheating, and report them.

We'll **** them up.

shuri

Banned
I uploaded around 20 pics last night, but i have yet to receive an email about this. Am i suposed to receive something?

Pimpbaa

shuri said:
I uploaded around 20 pics last night, but i have yet to receive an email about this. Am i suposed to receive something?

Nope. As long as the pic uploaded fine, it counts.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Those guys at IFCA are reading this thread, that's right you ****ers at International Friend Code Alliance :)lol) GAF is taking you down

Joe Molotov

GSG Flash said:
Those guys at IFCA are reading this thread, that's right you ****ers at International Friend Code Alliance :)lol) GAF is taking you down

They seem to read ALOT of threads at GAF. Here's a few of their front page topics:

Koopler wants YOU to join the Phoenix Wright Defense Force!
Ubisoft: "We will beat EA"
Nintendo panties... (NSFW)
Atlus is on a roll today... Etrian Odyssey announced!
October Boxart thread.... 56k, stay away!
Atlus Announces Izuna: Legend of Mysterious Ninja...

Sure most of it's just announcement stuff, but the thread titles are even worded similarly. Yeah, that's right, I'm calling you out International Friend Code Alliance! :lol

Downhome

I'll post a few also...

13061_Picture%20007.jpg

Joe Molotov

MaverickX9 said:
Do they pretty much accept everything?

Click "Check the Competition" and look at some of the stuff that's been accepted. Pretty much anything that's alien related or just weird, they'll accept.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
one thing I haven't really bothered to look into is whether this competition is open to non-US residents or not?

demi

Scrow said:
one thing I haven't really bothered to look into is whether this competition is open to non-US residents or not?

Sure, you can help us Americans win. But you won't get shit.

I posted one image a few days ago, and now when I try to post another it says the username is not associated with my e-mail address? wtf?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Every contributing member of the winning game community wins a copy of Destroy All Humans! 2 for Xbox or PlayStation 2!

What could be better?

[...] Or how about the top five individual contributors of any gaming community win a copy of Destroy All Humans! 2 for Xbox or PlayStation 2?

huh? Don't get it.

edit: Got it.

cicero

Nice... So somehow the International Friend Code Alliance (IFCA), with the huge forum comprised of 583 registered users TOTAL, somehow has 122 users that supposedly are contributing to this contest? The thread on their enormous forum, "Submit a pic and get a FREE game.", has only 26 replies and only 181 thread views total. That included repeat views and users coming from GAF. The first post posted on Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:28 pm says "Right now we're in third place, so if we get enough people to submit something, we'll be able to win."........

Maybe someone can explain to me just how they hit third place less than two days ago and before even being mentioned in a thread on their own forum. If we do lose to these apparent cheats I say THQ should be notified.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
demi, I hope, you do NOT seriously even think I would leave you Emerecens alone on this one? :D

GAF UNITED ftw ^^

Ronabo

Hooray I finally got to up load this.

14166_me_as_kookyspooks_haloween_alien_resized.JPG

I'm supposed to go to the Air Force museum later this week. I'm thinking about having a few pics taken with a "grey" alien mask on.

radjago

Ronabo said:
I'm supposed to go to the Air Force museum later this week. I'm thinking about having a few pics taken with a "grey" alien mask on.
I live right next to the museum. I uploaded a few pictures of strange stuff I saw around the base.

thumb_14130_PICT1975.JPG

thumb_14142_PICT2557.JPG

Top Bottom