• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches |OT| Hey there Delilah

Curufinwe

After hacking my way thru BW I went back and did Knife of Dunwall without killing anyone, then did BW that way, too.

I never could be bothered doing that on the main game, but it was pretty fun on the shorter DLC episodes.

Finished it too. Was fun but i liked Knife of Dunwall a little bit better (had 2 great missions). Brigmore Witches has only one great level (the second), and two okish ones.

ak1976

Neo Member
thanx for the replies fellas. im going stealth mode and going through every nook and cranny...one of my favorite games ever..

epmode

My PC version keeps bugging out on the last mission of The Brigmore Witches. I've retried the mission three times but my save eventually kills itself and crashes every time I load the game. Either that or the game crashes as soon as it tries to load the Manor map.

Hopefully someone at Arkane/Bethesda catches this since I think it's happening to a lot of us.

DLC done right. The second part wasn't quite as good as the first but overall it was great.

I love how it was something that didn't feel like it was missing from the main game but simultaneously was very interesting and relevant to the plot. Well done.

Loved the pull by the way, pulling enemies towards you and then cutting their throaths while suspended in midair was awesome.

-BLITZ-

A quick question! Does Pull power is affecting your final mission stats of ghost(never detected and the rest) because when I'm using it on any NPC even from behind is still turning the character to face me and becomes alerted by my presence when I want to chocke him/her.

Top Bottom