• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Divinity: Original Sin |OT| Sandbox RPG. Co-Op friendly. Bread.

RK9039

What?! mine isn't updating!

giphy.gif

Burt

Quick someone point me to a starter's guide! I played around a bit last night with a Ranger/Battlemage starting duo, but it was pretty rough. Think I'm going to end up with something a bit more traditional and balanced like a cleric/wizard this time.

Cheddahz

Banned
The official release is out now?!?!? Well, time for me to run an errand and pack up like right now then, so I can just crack out on this game all day

Skirn

So, now that we're a mere few hours away... What's the recommended difficulty level for a RPG veteran? I'm thinking of going Hard.

Ragona

Divinity:Original Sin released - Full version now available
Community Announcements - lar
Hi Everybody,

The full English version of Divinity:Original Sin is now available. We want to thank all of our Kickstarter backers and everybody who participated in Early Access for all the support and feedback. Without you it would've been impossible to make this into the game it is. We hope you're going to have a great time exploring the world we prepared for you.

Have fun!

IIIITS happening

Dinda

Hi Everybody,

The full English version of Divinity:Original Sin is now available. We want to thank all of our Kickstarter backers and everybody who participated in Early Access for all the support and feedback. Without you it would've been impossible to make this into the game it is. We hope you're going to have a great time exploring the world we prepared for you.

Have fun!

IIIITS happening

Yay!!! Mine is updating.

Raytow

Hi Everybody,

Have fun!

IIIITS happening
OH SHIT!!! crap I still have to wait for my brother to coop this, still kudos to Larian for releasing early.

seph1roth

I'd definitely recommend playing a version that you can fully understand, because Larian adds a lot of little touches and flairs to their writing that add a lot to the game. That said, this game is highly replayable so I wouldn't worry too much about missing the little stuff - worst case scenario, it gives you some more practice with English.

I imagine they'll get it translated when they have the money, since niche products like this can have big audiences in other languages. It's probably just a matter of time.

Well, if I completed Shadowrun returns in english with that "particular" shadowrun language i think Divinity won't be a problem...(fingers crossed).

Anyway, i understand the existence of only english language, a kickstarter game with a very small production budget can't compete in terms of money with bigger ones.

Does ClanDLAN still translate games? If they do I'm sure they'll translate this.

Yup, in fact...they are making a translation but i think it will not be available this year...even i doubt it will be completed for 2015.

Tommyhawk

Hi Everybody,

Have fun!

IIIITS happening

And only 3 minutes until the patch is fully downloaded. :eek:

RulkezX

Strange , still shows as an early access title on the store.

Home in 1hr 13mins , guess I know how my evening will be spent :)

Serra

Gonna go with sword + board warrior and ranger with nasty deed skills.

I only got to level 2 in the beta, and I could only increase skills I didn't already have points in. When/how can I increase the skills I picked at character creation?

Santiako

Gonna go with sword + board warrior and ranger with nasty deed skills.

I only got to level 2 in the beta, and I could only increase skills I didn't already have points in. When/how can I increase the skills I picked at character creation?

You need two points to increase a skill to level 2, three to increase it to level 3 and so on.

Forkball

Does this game have console commands? I have too many games from the sale already but playing with console commands in RPGs is always tempting.

Conezays

Opened Steam, and it's downloading just under a gb of a patch.

Have a blast, guys! Stoked this OT has over 100k views..figured game was even more niche.

Vossler

Been waiting for this to go back on sale....just bought it and will play it probably this weekend. (readdicted to ffxiv) Looks to be good fun.

Top Bottom