• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DmC |OT| No, F*ck You!

Lyonaz

Anyone else having the low voice volume problem during some cutscenes?

Game is good so far, also DMC3 Dante skin all day, every day.

rvrkIQj.png

Thank you Capcom.

Obviously I have seen a few post for Steam DMC.

If you guys want a key I have some for $35!

PM me.

I'm going to work but I have my iPhone so sorry if I don't respond right away.

Jawmuncher

So how would I download the preorder skins?
I put in the GMG code when I was all funky so now my game says I have the DLC but it never downloaded. Beat the first mission and skins I have none.

(Also how can I tell how many FPS I'm playing at and is there a way to lock it? I think I'm above 60 which is why my eyes strain same thing was going on with binary domain)

I wish this game ran better on my computer. I really gotta update it sometime, since this game is awesome.

It runs fairly smoothly but the entire game freezes up for 5-10 seconds every few minutes. Likely a problem with my processor.

antitrop

Has anyone messed around with SweetFX on this yet?

I got this bitch running at 2880x1620 + all sorts of ungodly Nvidia Inspector settings and still 60 frames per second. This is glorious.

antitrop

I haven't heard any dubstep yet, but the heavy metal is great. Pumps you up sufficiently for the battles.

Also, this whole color scheme thing is a silly gimmick, I don't like it.

But these graphics, man... I can't believe I'm what I'm looking at. Along with Dark Souls and Far Cry 3, this is one of the best looking games I've played in quite some time.

People are just starting the game, the wubwub takes a while to kick in
Well then I wish they just stuck with metal for the whole soundtrack. I don't much care for dubstep.

Gbraga

This pretty much. I guess those who like dub step will prefer DmC.

People are just starting the game, the wubwub takes a while to kick in

But these graphics, man... I can't believe I'm what I'm looking at. Along with Dark Souls and Far Cry 3, this is one of the best looking games I've played in quite some time.
Word, it looks incredible. QLOC is such a beast when it comes to porting. It really doesn't look like the same game I played on the PS3 demo.

Well then I wish they just stuck with metal for the whole soundtrack. I don't much care for dubstep.
I really like Combichrist's tracks as well.

I don't think that's possible. But if you mean Demon Dodge -> Angel Dodge, you just have to demon dodge and then LT + Dodge again.

You're probably right. Surprised I didn't just try that.

So Angel doesn't require a perfect dodge?

It's the opposite. You do demon dodge then angel dodge. Angel dodge is really an extension to your normal/demon dodge.

Damn. So what's the point of regular dodge? Game wants me mushing half my controller 24/7

jett

D-Member
Mission 13 was sensory overload holy crap, my eyes burn from the awesome. I'm on Mission 16 right now, still getting used to using all the melee weapons at once, it's a bit overwhelming. Nephilim has been cake although I did use a golden orb once and some health items. :p Still fun, though.

Dibbz

Fuck man this game is down right fucking amazing. I was already a fan of NT's version but holy shit I'm blown away playing on PC. You have to be either brain dead or blind to not have your jaw drop the first time you take control of Dante. So good.

I bet a lot of people got burnt by a certain comment Dante makes in the first level. NT don't give a fuck, they got balls.

Wow this game. Its so buttery smooth and the weapons/abilities are just sooo much fun to use. My only complaint is I MISS MY LOCKON button. That said, i appreciate having the weapon switch on the triggers, as its more comfortable to switch than the dpad in DMC4. Its also weird having a dedicated launcher button as well. It looks ABSOLUTELY INSANE as well. I actually tired it first, but after playing the first 2 levels, i went and bought it. I got a good deal on it and am very happy with my purchase

antitrop

Fuck man this game is down right fucking amazing. I was already a fan of NT's version but holy shit I'm blown away playing on PC. You have to be either brain dead or blind to not have your jaw drop the first time you take control of Dante. So good.

I bet a lot of people got burnt by a certain comment Dante makes in the first level. NT don't give a fuck, they got balls.
This is pretty much how I'm feeling right now, too.

^^

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46905169&postcount=5413

Antialiasing Mode: Override Any Application Setting

Antialiasing Setting: 8xq

Antialiasing Transparency Supersampling: Sparse Grid Supersampling 8x

Antrisopic Filtering Mode: User Defined/Off

Antrisopic Filgering Setting: 16x

Texture Filtering LOD bias - 1.500

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33974105&postcount=83

EDIT: Although using these settings tanked my game. FPS shot down to 10. (Using the bits that mr_nothing posted + the settings I was using).

Put the supersampling to 4x and LOD to -1.0 and it should be better. Although now I can't play 3d vision with ambient occlusion on. Oh well :/

edit: idk why but it seems too blurry for me so i used some Lumasharpen (strength 2) and it looks considerably better. Only lost 3-4 fps, no biggie.

hamchan

Game needs a sequel. Ninja Theory has always had incredible art but this is the first game of theirs that actually plays well. That and the PC port is amazing.

leng jai

Nice to see a Ninja Theory game make it to PC with an absurdly good port. Brings a tear to your eye when you max out a game at 2880x1620 and it still maintains 60fps when shit is fly everywhere.

antitrop

The more I play, the more I like Dante. And the story. And all the characters.

I mean, whatever, I already saw the ending and I know the whole deal is pretty lame, but I'm liking what I'm playing so far.

Top Bottom