• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you smoke weed?

This was me for over 10 years, after the 3rd day of no smoke Iwas fine, though. Haven't smoked in almost 4 years. I'll be back, maybe when my kid grows up. I miss the club.
Lfe is too short to go sober. Because life is a shitshow. And I hate how ganja get's demonized in the public eye. It's no different than being drunk or smoking cigarettes. Hypocrites.

badblue

These days I only consume the finest of Cannabis vapor that has been heated by rubies.

Tom Hanks Fancy GIF

Danknugz

Curious about edibles. Wouldn't mind trying some gummies to see how's that high and compare it to the one you get from smokingthe usual spliff.
Depends how they're made, but in general most of the edibles you'll buy at a store have the thc oil made from trim/stems. Due to the chemical process the end result isn't quite as stark as if you were to actually smoke only trim/stems compared to flower, but the high can be dulled down.

If you make your own cannabis butter/oil from strictly flower then the edibles can be much stronger and last way longer.

The same applies to carts/vapes and wax/shatter/concentrates. Most of the stuff you'll buy is just filtered through stems/trim because they don't want to waste flower when most people won't know the difference.

Mistake

I'm thinking about trying thc vape to relax my stomach. Is there a magic ratio for thc/cbd when it comes to relaxing everything? Do they even sell it mixed?

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I've gotten to a point where I probably shouldn't do it anymore. It was great back when I only had one source (I don't exactly know a lot of people) and would only get it occasionally. But now that it's legal everywhere it's pretty much impossible for me to not overdo it. And when I do, I smoke way too many cigarettes (my favorite drug combo) and eat way too much shitty food and end up gaining weight. Getting off it sucks too and there's at least a week of feeling irritable and depressed. If I could somehow limit myself to just a few hits once a week or something that would be perfect, but I just can't. It's funny because I used to wonder how the hell I would manage having weed easily available at the local store down the street, and now I know - I can't. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Hrk69

Gold Member
I do. But I have a question.

My upstairs neighbor keeps stomping on the ceiling whenever I smoke weed. It's fucking annoying.

I'm not on good term with the dude, we had a big fight a couple of months ago when I confronted him about his music. During the confrontation he told me he could smell the weed, calling me a junkie etc. It was very aggressive with a lot of yelling.

I wasn't aware he could smell it though. Plus, I've had multiple different upstairs neighbors in the past couple of years and they never complained or said anything.

There is no way he can smell it through the concrete ceiling. It's probably because we both have windows open or something?

Any useful tips to get rid of the smell? I'm allowed to smoke inside but his stomping is driving me crazy.

Last edited:
I found myself having cut back when i quit tobacco..

But i started eating significant amounts of distilate lately. Sublinguals in the 500-600mg range pair so well with high doses of shrooms to fight the nausea.. lol

My upstairs neighbor keeps stomping on the ceiling whenever I smoke weed. It's fucking annoying.

I'm not on good term with the dude, we had a big fight a couple of months ago because I confronted him about his music. During the confrontation he told me he could smell the weed, calling me a junkie etc. It was very aggressive with a lot of yelling.

I wasn't aware he could smell it though. Plus, my previous upstairs neighbors never complained.

Any useful tips to get rid of the smell? I'm allowed to smoke inside but his stomping is driving me crazy.
If you use a bong there is the classic bounce tube.. the challenge is making sure it all goes through the tube.

You can also rig up an air purifier with bounces sheets and a induct fan. If you really wanted to put in all the effort.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

I'm not on good term with the dude, we had a big fight a couple of months ago when I confronted him about his music. During the confrontation he told me he could smell the weed, calling me a junkie etc. It was very aggressive with a lot of yelling.

I wasn't aware he could smell it though. Plus, I've had multiple different upstairs neighbors in the past couple of years and they never complained or said anything.

There is no way he can smell it through the concrete ceiling. It's probably because we both have windows open or something?

1) Stuff some dryer sheets into a cardboard paper towel role and blow your hits out through it
2) get one of those ionizing fans for other ambient smells

Last edited:

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face

You can buy charcoal air filters that you exhale through specifically made for weed smoke. A local head shop sells them for like $10-20. That and an air purifier for whatever room you smoke in. Also the dryer sheet trick works too.

The Fartist

Gold Member

Dude, when I smell weed smoke from neighbors I'm like:

You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

I love the smell, to say the least.

Hrk69

Gold Member
Dude, when I smell weed smoke from neighbors I'm like:

You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

I love the smell, to say the least.
I like it too, even before I started smoking it myself

I can smell it when my next door neighbors are cooking food. Now imagine me stomping on the wall because of the smell. Doesn't make any sense.

Maybe I'm being too nice by finding a solution for the smell. Smoking inside is allowed by the housing association I rent from.

Last edited:

bad guy

as bad as Danny Zuko in gym knickers
I live in Germany and I'll be harvesting my first legal (outdoor) grow on Sunday. Today is the last day of sun, letting her run dry after a few weeks of flushing, and tomorrow she'll have 24h pitch dark. Love me some scissor hash, that stuff is bonkers.

Used to be a super heavy user (after work & week-end) and illegal grower, now I only do a wee bit of flower at night when the kids (2 and 0 years old) are in bed and all chores are done. Love zoning out and getting creative with gamedev/drawing, and of course gaming.

Started smoking (bong) in 1998, thankfully switched to vapes 2008. I have a Vapman, Dynavap and the original Arizer Solo.

Last edited:

Danknugz

I like it too, even before I started smoking it myself

I can smell it when my next door neighbors are cooking food. Now imagine me stomping on the wall because of the smell. Doesn't make any sense.

Maybe I'm being too nice by finding a solution for the smell. Smoking inside is allowed by the housing association I rent from.
tough situation but as other have said, blow tube should do the trick

Radioskugga

Technically no. Sometimes I buy THCH/THCJD (still legal) vapes for recreation/relaxing.
Real marijuana is sadly illegal here in the north of europe. "Everyone" smokes weed anyway so I don't get why it's banned...

Ywuf3Fr.jpeg

SteadyEvo

Curious about edibles. Wouldn't mind trying some gummies to see how's that high and compare it to the one you get from smokingthe usual spliff.
In my experience, home lmade edibles made from vaped bud are extremely potent compared to vaping. Hits harder for much longer. Ate a 250mg gummy one time, big mistake. It was so small I thought there's no way this is strong. Wrong!!! I was high for 12 hours 😪 😩 😫😆 Live ans learn.

If you've never tried them I'd start with 15 MG and go from there. So glad it's legal in my state.

In my experience, home lmade edibles made from vaped bud are extremely potent compared to vaping. Hits harder for much longer. Ate a 250mg gummy one time, big mistake. It was so small I thought there's no way this is strong. Wrong!!! I was high for 12 hours 😪 😩 😫😆 Live ans learn.

If you've never tried them I'd start with 15 MG and go from there. So glad it's legal in my state.
Does your tolerance go up when you hit that shit day by day?

Last edited:

Trilobit

Do you who smoke weed know anyone who's had a psychotic episode after smoking? I'm interested in trying sometime when I go abroad, but I've read about some risks and people not knowing they had the genetic predisposition until after they smoked. Feels scary to take a joint and then wake up in a psychiatric hospital a week later.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about trying thc vape to relax my stomach. Is there a magic ratio for thc/cbd when it comes to relaxing everything? Do they even sell it mixed?
Just get a regular THC vape and do one or two hits for the first time, you’ll be relaxed in no time.

I don’t know how important it is to you to smoke it as a joint (I fucking hate it), but you could just get an herb vaporizer, there’s absolutely no chance that anyone who’s not next to you would be able to smell it. I use the Pax 3 and it’s been pretty straight forward, you just grind up some flower, pack it into the oven of the vape and off you go, plus you get to use the byproduct for edibles lol.

Top Bottom