• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

20 Minute deathball comebacks impossible
HBoYecp.gif

Fear could end the game by himself no problem. I have said it before and I will say it again, mana burn from diffussal shouldnt fucking go through bkb, it's bs.

M.D

lol this last pick pl

i hate when casters say hero X is invincible but they literally can't do anything against this pl

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
eg trained in the hyperbolic time chamber and raised their power level, now they're far stronger than secret

do u think secret have time before the next game to train in there for another 15 years or so so that the next game isn't such a stomp? they clearly need to get a lot more skillful in a v short period of time
crazy.gif

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
they can't, idk what they were thinking at the draft screen tbh

they got forced into picking the drow so they had to pick a lineup around it. i wouldn't be surprised if ppd had the PL in mind from the very first visage pick. once they got visage with the first pick and drow was still in the pool, secret had to take it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
they got forced into picking the drow so they had to pick a lineup around it. i wouldn't be surprised if ppd had the PL in mind from the very first visage pick. once they got visage with the first pick and drow was still in the pool, secret had to take it.

i agree. people are hard on 6.84, saying that you only need to watch the first five minutes. but not then. in that game, you only needed to watch the draft.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
PL isn't OP people. Clam right on down. He was last picked into a team that had no way to deal with him aside from maaaaybe a dark seer that was level 1 10 minutes into the game. Secret went all in on a single target, tower pushing lineup and weren't able to take rax early enough because of Universe's ridiculous Clock play and Zai's ineffectiveness. PL went unchecked literally the entire game and got massive. Saying PL is OP on the back of that game is nonsense. Farmed heroes are OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom