• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

C O M E B A C K = N E R F E D
yJgDPmH.jpg

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Fuck yes!!! Only took 30 minutes for drow to come online.

Nearly at work, I can finally start to actually watch the games instead of trackdota on my phone.

Haunted

look guys

stop deflecting and just pick up that crow

Secret drafter knows best

patch is good

comeback games are possible

stomps are possible

stability and balanced team composition won against ridiculous push and run-down, deathball might win next time

teams will make mistakes, even with an advantage in the draft, the matches still have to be played

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
look guys

stop deflecting and just pick up that crow

Secret drafter knows best

patch is good

comeback games are possible

stomps are possible

stability and balanced team composition won against ridiculous push and run-down, deathball might win next time

teams will make mistakes, even with an advantage in the draft, the matches still have to be played

yeah ur right

it's a flawless patch and all those stomps in the qualifiers were just like bad luck or something
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

t0rment

I'd say EG got outplayed. What misplays are we talking about here? Both teams performed very well.

see the two pickups that secret got, changed the game completely, there's no reason fear should be pushing mid only with zeus with no vision on secret. and that last push was a big mistake, they didn't had the items to beat secret high ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom