• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
cBj1LTf.png

Also TI3 was best TI and [A] way of playing was the most revolutionary thing this game has ever seen, give me rat every day of the week, the tension was amazing.
I'll agree with this, the Alliance rat games were the only games in which my heart was actually pounding and I had no idea what was going to happen in the next minute, gold difference stopped mastering and it all depended on how composed you are and how well you strategize.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How fucking disastrous was that draft that landed Gyro, QoP and Dirge on the same team. GG Peter you moron.

pompidu

Lone druid is garbage tier pick. Game was over when that trash was drafted.

Don't think snowballing is really the problem with this game, problem is the hero pool is widly unbalanced. You can throw out like half the hereos in this game.

theRizzle

13 min GG? lol

I honestly don't enjoy watching these short games nearly as much as a longer one. For me, 40-60 mins is a perfect length for a game.

Congrats secret, road to dat TI5 championship.

This game was over in the draft screen for sure, lone druid pick came out of nowhere, what did they expected him to achieve against gyro and undying?

KingKong

I'll agree with this, the Alliance rat games were the only games in which my heart was actually pounding and I had no idea what was going to happen in the next minute, gold difference stopped mastering and it all depended on how composed you are and how well you strategize.

Yeah so many of those games were incredible, it felt like Alliance was always in control and knew exactly the right time to attack or rosh. Remember that game against NaVi where they lost all their outer towers in like 20 minutes then went super defensive until they were strong enough to just outright win

Gav47

So apparently Secret are invited to the Mars TV tournament, wonder if they were meant to say that

Arteezy already mentioned it in a hotbid interview on day one so it must not be a secret.

Watching all this dota stopped me from finishing the witcher 2 for tomorrow
cry.gif

BeesEight

Great games guys!

I think there was a conspiracy scheduling us against the EG vs Secret match though. At least I know what I'll be watching tonight.

Edit: Urf. Wrong thread.

Yea it seems like any hero that requires farm or jungle is almost useless this patch. Picking them to be forced into early fights at tower pushes will just end up in deaths. It's rare you have time on hero's especially like doom or void.

I've yet to really see a team counter deathball this patch. Even before you could delay and counter it. Has that just not been figured out yet? I actually like push strategies but it seems extreme at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom