• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saprol

BabyRage.png

Happy Victoria Day!
I didn't even realize no other Commonwealth nation celebrates it with us.

Hate hero challenges. All of mine are carries in a trench with zero support. Or they pick supports because of their hero challenge that they don't know how to play. Really wish Valve would just stop doing these altogether, it's almost always a detriment to good play.

And people doing the weirdest shit for those gameplay challenges.
Multiple people on one team trying to rush Aghs for their challenge.
throwgame.gif

Shinypogs

Vindication! Had a game with a god awful PA who just would not work with the team and used the worst broken English mixed with I don't know what language ( maybe tagalog*?) I've ever seen. Only when I used voice and offered commends if we won did they try and work with the rest of us and even then they weren't consistent. We lose ( partially my fault, not gonna say I played great that game) and I think my nightmare is over.

I wait a minute, queue again and get stuck with them on my team a second time. They start complaining about me and the rest of our new team is concerned I'm the bad one and are wary of me. Didn't take long for them to figure out who was actually the problem player and with good coordination and decent teamplay the rest of us did amazing that game and mostly just boggled at the words and actions of the now sniper player.

*I don't care if you can't speak English well or at all as long as you work with the team and can communicate with pings and the chatwheel.

Satch

Banned

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Added Twitch emoticons. Not any of the subscriber stuff. Shouldn't be so cramped with Quick Quote/Reply now, I think. Let me know if the update has ruined your ability to mash Invoker faces.

v4.1 featuring Taco Bell and Old Spice emoji: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9498-neogaf-dota2-emoticons
Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/
Not-Firefox (why aren't you on Firefox): http://tampermonkey.net/

SwiftRage.png
tbChickenBiscuit.png

You might want to edit the start of the script. If you visit from http://neogaf.com it won't load.

4Head.png

Mohasus

enrage reduces pure dmg
icefrog please

my qop winning streak is ruined. :(

then again, the team didn't want to win. 6 minutes in, ursa (dire) missing from top lane.
"guys, ursa is missing, check rosh please"
my 2 supports protect the 6 minute rune proceed to gank mid.

roshan has fallen to the dire.

after 5 free roshs, they were huge.

G.ZZZ

The age of Dank Memes indeed. The evolution of society in this era will truly be something to behold. Humanity is gonna ascend in my lifetime, can't wait.

DarkKyo

Can we get those immortals today, please? That way they can start working really hard on the third set of immortals so this won't happen again when it hits 10 mil.

Enchant is the last thing you max out, dude. Fissure and Aftershock get the priority.

Arcanes usually fix any ES mana issues. Once you have that, you are golden. Before that, get clarities and maybe a mango.

Maxing enchant last is crazy. Fissure goes last in most games.

Acinixys

Patch Up

Might be old news but my Dota just updated now

6.84c
--
* Haste rune duration reduced from 30 to 25
* Mekansm cooldown increased from 45 to 65
* Tether movespeed bonus reduced from 17% to 14/15/16/17%
* Rocket Barrage damage reduced from 11/15/19/23 to 8/13/18/23
* Bristleback Base Attack Time increased from 1.7 to 1.8
* Precision Aura's passive no longer has an exception for pseudo-heroes like Familiars (still affects them when cast, like creeps)
* Spiderlings Poison Sting slow reduced from 15 to 12%
* Holy Persuasion now provides a base HP minimum of 700/800/900/1000 instead of raw bonus HP
* Tombstone HP reduced from 200/400/600/800 to 175/350/525/700

* The fixed portion of the XP Hero Bounty for first 5 levels is reduced from 100/120/160/220/300 to 100/120/140/160/180 (then continues +100 per level as usual)
* AoE Gold Bounty, for teams that are behind, now has a small additional component that doesn't fully scale with net worth (100/75/50/35/25 for 1/2/3/4/5 heroes, scales linearly from 0 to 4k net worth difference)
* Small adjustments to AoE Gold (non-networth component)

Old:
1: 154 + 7.7 * Level
2: 115.5 + 6.6 * Level
3: 66 + 5.5 * Level
4: 38.5 + 4.4 * Level
5: 33 + 4.4 * Level

New
1: 150 + 8 * Level
2: 100 + 7 * Level
3: 40 + 6 * Level
4: 25 + 4 * Level
5: 20 + 4 * Level

DrPizza

Banned
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1482353439

I just played Earthshaker in the first time since like, forever. We lost.

I did okay-ish, and probably made some mistakes. There's one thing that bugs me about ES though, and I call it the Vengeful Spirit problem: You blink in, Slam, and if everyone doesn't die immediately, you die.

Prime Enchant totem -> Blink -> Echo Slam -> punch someone with totem -> Fissure -> Enchant Totem -> punch someone with totem -> Force Staff out of there.

You only max Enchant Totem first when playing Critshaker. When playing support you max Fissure and then Aftershock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom