• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezuth

cVdgaUY.jpg

tfw getting this right after a match
happytears.gif

Happens to me all the time BRUH! I never run out of reports #Ballin #Swag #WorldStar

Big Dog

I hate when pub team mates pick io instantly after someone gets tiny. They act like it's a perfect combo for a pub since they've seen it in a match. But they don't use any communication and end up just being an exp sucking bottle charge...

I really need to get this, but a lot of the "game" issues people have been having with it have made wait for a sale.

Will it get my mmr to 5k?

It's hella amazeballs kek

90% of the characters are complete ass, the writing is hilariously bad most of the time, but for some reason I can't look away.

Low Tier
i like most of the characters, my only qualms are the lip synching issues, and some dialogue lines are unbearable, but that's what high school's like anyways.

honestly episode 3 was so moving at the end.

hahaha fuck that loser nerd kid i'd rather be a lesbian

ViviOggi

I really need to get this, but a lot of the "game" issues people have been having with it have made wait for a sale.

Will it get my mmr to 5k?
The what issues? If you play modern Telltale games you won't have any problems with this as Dontnod shit all over their trash from great heights

And yes

Hylian7

GG boots on Tinker actually looks legit

youre a walking fountain

Now that someone big has abused it I can see it getting nerfed

That or a team is going to spam the shit out of it in a league/tournament game and get it fixed anyway

I'm really not surprised this became a thing so quickly, I mean there was a reason Rearm didn't reset Arcane Boots, resetting GG Boots is just ridiculous.

"Does not heal heroes who have been affected by Mend in the last 43 seconds, or by Mekanism Restore in the last 25 seconds."

Yeah other than mana I don't see how this works unless it's broken.

Literally infinite mana.

rexor0717

I'm really not surprised this became a thing so quickly, I mean there was a reason Rearm didn't reset Arcane Boots, resetting GG Boots is just ridiculous.

Literally infinite mana.

Had to look to see if it was a new mana gain. Yep, this probably won't last for long. Support tinker a thing now? Probably a waste of the character, but its still pretty clowny.
D2lF5Cq.gif

Hylian7

Had to look to see if it was a new mana gain. Yep, this probably won't last for long. Support tinker a thing now? Probably a waste of the character, but its still pretty clowny.
D2lF5Cq.gif

Wouldn't really consider him support because he really can't do much early game supporting with minimal farm. However he can come in with BoTs + Blink + GGs and be super useful, just lay down marches forever and keep your team's mana full.

The only reason this works is because GG Boots don't have the limitation Arcane Boots do, where you can't rearm Arcane Boots, but you can GG boots. They might do something like make the mana not work if you've been restored by it in the last 20 seconds or something similar to Mek/GG boots heal.

kvk1

I want to meet IRL some of these people who write and/or thumbs up ironic Steam reviews.

Just to see what kind of a person they are.

BearPawB

Banned
Finally had the courage to try Brew.

He is a ton of fun. Granted I may be the worlds worst micro-er.
But by the time a split happened we were usually in clean up mode.

Blink-clap is just so strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom