• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
patch still shit
too much damage done to my hidden mmr and now I cant find any none
BrokeBack.png
teammates

I am such a moron. For some reason I was thinking "Spell Lifesteal" on Octarine Core meant you get healed based on spell damage being done to you, not spell damage you do. I now understand why this item is so great on Leshrac.

ViviOggi

luna sucks but i can't even get the balanar set from a billion chests, meanwhile everyone around me unboxed at least four but only uses them to scam people (e.g. print)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
As long as Print Screen stays away from Twitter he should be fine. That was Fish's biggest problem anyway.

J2d

I got techies as my compendium hero and I though that maybe this could be a hero for me, outside of failing to detonate remote mines I rarely see a lot of hate during games and I get stressed about not performing. But there was like zero ganks in the early game and they didn't thouch their jungle or pulled creeps just picked off our bottom tower, I felt like I got fuck all done.

It was a party of four so maybe they were a bit more in sync than the regular pub matches. Guess I'll just wait to re-roll it to some other hero.

Wok

I got techies as my compendium hero and I though that maybe this could be a hero for me, outside of failing to detonate remote mines I rarely see a lot of hate during games and I get stressed about not performing. But there was like zero ganks in the early game and they didn't thouch their jungle or pulled creeps just picked off our bottom tower, I felt like I got fuck all done.

It was a party of four so maybe they were a bit more in sync than the regular pub matches. Guess I'll just wait to re-roll it to some other hero.

Share the control of remote mines. No pressure.

Edit: It is the same as sharing control of units.

Wok

I didn't know you could do that, maybe I'll give him another shot,tnx,

One good piece of advice with Techies is to put mines near places where the action takes place. If the people do not go to jungle or runes, then put some mines behind your towers in case they want to dive, or near the towers but not in places where ennemy creeps would walk.

J2d

Well I gave techies another shot and we won, didn't contribute that much but I love to tp in and put two mines on one of the runes in the beginning, mid got the first blood and things just went well after that.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
damn kids and your free time
No I just barely slept
Well I gave techies another shot and we won, didn't contribute that much but I love to tp in and put two mines on one of the runes in the beginning, mid got the first blood and things just went well after that.
I don't like rune mines at 0:00 is too obvious and prior are usually scared or you force a sentry there by default. Can start after 7:00

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I love this patch. I just wish pro games were as clowny as my pubs.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
if your approach to dota is, 'this is unranked so it doesn't matter what i do'

and you happen to be a chen

and you naked rush radiance

and then build three bracers

and your team loses because effectively they're playing a 4v5 only with no jungle to farm because you're sponging up all the gold

if this is an adequate description of how you play dota and what your attitude is

just fucking play bot games please, because then the only person whose time you're wasting is your own

Quesa

6 people for the Rektreational team so far. Would like eight to guarantee five on game day. Lemme know if you work in games/tech in any sort of capacity (if you're studying game design or something like that that works too!) and can play on the 11th, 12th, 24th, 25th, and 26th of July. I know it's a long ways off but registration closes on the 29th of may.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom