• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Sera

I am a sucker for wards
smile.gif

song_siren.gif

On the topic of wards, has anyone else noticed how well animated the watcher below ward is?
Its quite charming

I'm not a fan of the moving wards.. sometimes I catch them in my peripheral vision and I think it's an enemy.

Watcher below looks cool though.

shira

TI ticket linked, its about time we get a list together of who is going.

I nominate TUSR to create and manage said spreadsheet of googledrive
Also might be useful to identify swag runners who can make Secret Shop runs for those with no tickets.

rexor0717

So if you play right now and you get brown position, the game doesn't let you buy items even if you have enough gold

gg volvo

I had a bug today when playing a bot game that gave me max gold. Too bad it wasn't a real game. My Ancient Apparition turned into a hard carry real quick, lol.
mozz_shopkeep.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Fuck, I forgot to turn off indexing for my site, and some bot managed to run a public facing WIP script that screwed up the tables. No major damage done, but that was a shock to find.

Wok

Hey, do you guys see anything wrong with this snippet of my resume?

Why do you sort languages alphabetically rather than by proficiency?

Plus it is annoying that some of the bullet points take two lines in your project section.

Why ares some sentences in past form and others in present? I would always start with the sentences in present form to say what your project does, and then employ past to say what you did.

Also the "Can display" should just be "Displays".

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Rarest Ward in the game is still the Eye of Foresight
eyeofforesight_npc_dota_observer_wards.fcbbdbe211fdca22ef9316e8275b6b69b39ec662.png

Also, the new Ward Chest increases the amount of wards in the game by 16%, from 50 to 58.

Artanisix

"its been fixed, and now we cant control heroes rofl"

I had a huge problem in my last two games where literally half of my inputs wouldn't result in any output, i.e. I'd click to move somewhere or to attack a creep and my hero wouldn't do shit. At first I thought it was packet loss, but some quick tests afterwards showed that was an unlikely culprit.

Might be totally unrelated to what you're talking about but it was infuriating to say the least.

Hylian7

I had a huge problem in my last two games where literally half of my inputs wouldn't result in any output, i.e. I'd click to move somewhere or to attack a creep and my hero wouldn't do shit. At first I thought it was packet loss, but some quick tests afterwards showed that was an unlikely culprit.

Might be totally unrelated to what you're talking about but it was infuriating to say the least.

I totally saw this happen sometimes, I would try to use spells or items sometimes and it just straight off wouldn't fire! I made a long zip as Storm on a Faceless Void, and tried to pull immediately and it just would not go off, no matter what, and he Chrono'd me and killed me. That was the difference between me killing him and dying that fight.

Wok

It could be a movie: a 6k player who wakes up in the body of a 1k player. Where are my skills?

ZeroX03

Banned
Some random person added me as a friend and tried to constantly invite me to a party. No idea who they were so I just blocked them. Search for a game and matchmaking pairs me up with the guy, who is some guy who watched me in a game hours and ago who really wanted to criticize me for it. Matchmaking: pairing you up with the people who want to harass you!

TUSR

Banned

we had it happen to two players on our team

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Worst patch -> best patch -> worst patch -> best patch -> worst patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom