• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughh, haven't won a single ranked game since getting calibrated. Like 5+ losses. Not fun. I know the common denominator here is me, but really.
rage.gif

Last game was terrible. Threw a 20k+ gold advantage to an ultra-rat prophet.

t0rment

Ughh, haven't won a single ranked game since getting calibrated. Like 5+ losses. Not fun. I know the common denominator here is me, but really.
rage.gif

i have a 30% winrate on ranked lol. stopped playing that months ago, i refuse to believe some of those people are on the same ''rank'' as me, and i'm a scrub.

fzQrUUL.png

I finally got 100 views on the SingSing courier to Unlock the 2nd Style. I think I bought it in the Fall. Now for another 100 to get the 3rd style.

Haunted

wow nice by burden united
1st time watching them, they're pretty legit aren't they
Giving the standout player on your opponent's team his signature hero is a bad idea.

Singsing Mirana has been involved in 18 of their 22 kills. The Disruption -> Arrow setup is just dirty.

W1SSY

rage.gif

I went on a 6 game losing streak after calibration. Almost made it 7 in a row because an Ursa wanted to farm after winning a team fight instead of taking the barracks. Game went on for another 10-15 minutes and we almost lost.

facepalm.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BU missed their window to win that game by about 5 minutes or so. They were never winning after that first roshan loss

I don't know anything about the current pro scene, I just watch TI every year. Is there a agreed upon ranking/safe bets for some of these qualifiers? I just want my points.

Thank you, I'll go with Merlini but I won't be too distraught over losing points. I'll probably end up buying my way to enigma arcana before the international is over.

I have like a million hours in this game and still suck. my MMR is like 1500.

Why am I playing this game ???

I started playing Dota 1 in 2007 and I'm like 3.5k. The question is not how good you are compared to others but whether you're enjoying the game. Are you playing alone or do you queue with friends? I think playing with friends helps a lot.

fzQrUUL.png

I finally got 100 views on the SingSing courier to Unlock the 2nd Style. I think I bought it in the Fall. Now for another 100 to get the 3rd style.

Nice!
I am still like 20 games till style 2.
I miss these evolving sets/items. they were really awesome when coupled with tourny ticket bundles and '# of games watched' gems.

Haunted

Filling in the qualifier predictions (only 15 hours left get on it!) for the European region, are there any good resources on this? Also, how many matches will be played in the qualifier?

EDIT:

How do these look?
Very similar to mine, though I voted 0 aegis snatches.

I actually don't know the qualifier format, knowing how many games will be played would help with some of these predictions (like number of heroes not picked/banned).

Haunted

wyvern BH
what the fuck is this draft i don't even
maybe BU stand a chance
who am i kidding
Well, BU's in the lead right now, but not by that much that a good Navi teamfight wouldn't turn things around. Whoever wins definitely advances to the final tournament.

Haunted

Don't know exactly how this format works, but Navi has won against Vega before, so even if they lose this one, they might still qualify.

Or there's going to be a tiebreaker, not sure.

edit: Navi qualified either way, last game is meaningless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom