• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
DV just because you are a dirty carry player doesnt mean us supports cant enjoy our support only cosmetics

AKA Cyril the cutest and best courier

eeewwww
If I see that courier in game I will make it my duty to kill it repeatedly.

Best courier is JanJou <3

janjou-dtmoi78bc.jpg

Acinixys

well thats one ugly courier

eeewwww
If I see that courier in game I will make it my duty to kill it repeatedly.
Best courier is JanJou <3

literally the ugliest I've seen

Yall are just peanut butter and jealous.

He flys on a dragonfly and changes colour depending on if hes bought by Dire or Radient

You can keep your trash Pandas and Squirrels thanks

VG getting C R U S H E D though

WTF dudes. Youre supposed to be the best

Think I ran into two of the bugs in one match last night. Took multiple attempts to buy an item when I had enough gold and then hero was not doing anything or moving when pressing spells. At first I thought I was stunned but then it went on too long. Then I thought maybe I selected illusion by mistake and I cost us the match.

I'm going to run with this being Valvos fault.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Worst patch -> best patch -> worst patch -> best patch -> worst patch

Dota patches are basically the Zelda cycle

New patch announced -> Holy shit look at those changes Icefrog does it again
New patch comes out -> Best thing ever
Some time passes -> This patch sucks, the last patch was better

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Not really. This patch is still great. There have been plenty of patches in the past I've never tired of. The last few patches were just bad.

support viper is actually legit
wait it's not

enter game, dude picks alch, says he goes jungle
i'm sure this is going to be fun
and now he's disonnected nice

Acinixys

Not really. This patch is still great. There have been plenty of patches in the past I've never tired of. The last few patches were just bad.

Regardless of how annoying it can be when Icefrog and Co totally fuck up the numbers and make a super stupid patch (Release Centaur, Release ES, 6.83 nonsense), the fact that they are willing to change the game so significantly and take the communities backlash is what keeps Dota the excellent game it is today

I say bravo. I will take a few weeks of stupid OP shit for months of balanced fun

bts_watermelon.gif

After 6k trashcan Morph, it's the turn of midas intentionally feeding storm, this was another ez win game KunkkaWatermelon

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1495720190

Its BTSWatermelon come on dude

That was a good read, seems like the summit was a success. Isn't there going to be another one this year?

Yes. They said so during TS3

At my MMR apparently Prophets don't know how to properly jungle. Cliff Prophet
facepalm.gif

And I really should play carry in ranked. QoP is good, but she can't hold a game on her own if the enemy has a hard agi carry.

just tune in in VP vs burden see 12k gold swing, apparently someone from VP drop a rapier and qop take it, proceed to buy AC.. looks like a complete throw.

xanavi

At my MMR apparently Prophets don't know how to properly jungle. Cliff Prophet
facepalm.gif

And I really should play carry in ranked. QoP is good, but she can't hold a game on her own if the enemy has a hard agi carry.

QoP does more than enough damage to solo carry games provided you keep farming and place your spells properly.

If you want to talk about games that go 60+ mins then I could see an argument for her not being able to siege particularly well but she's monster everywhere else.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom