• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalnos

Banned
I am really bad at jungling and need to get better. The thing I seem to not be able to get is knowing which camps I can take on and which I should wait until I'm stronger. Any tips or links to guides?

Depends on the hero usually, is there a particular hero you want advice for? You can do any camp early as Enigma/Natures but if you're jungling on Axe you usually play it a bit differently (I stack easier camps).

xanavi

Holy shit that shrapnel club v eurocleave game! LOL

PogChamp.png
PogChamp.png
PogChamp.png
PogChamp.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I've seen Comp Sci buildings with more dress sense than that table.

G.ZZZ

Watching the VODs, octarine naga is broken but the reduced cd on song is probably the least important aspect. The spell lifesteal with radiance that work on illusions and the reduced cd on mirror images are way more crucial.

ksan

Code:
start cmd /k livestreamer twitch.tv/ti5sange best
start cmd /k livestreamer twitch.tv/ti5yasha best
start cmd /k livestreamer twitch.tv/ti5skadi best
start cmd /k livestreamer twitch.tv/ti5mango best
we getting rdy boys??

Isn't the lifesteal from Radiance extremely small? 5% from 50 magic dps(because you're mostly burning creeps) seems irrelevant. The CD reduction is really good though.

G.ZZZ

Isn't the lifesteal from Radiance extremely small? 5% from 50 magic dps(because you're mostly burning creeps) seems irrelevant. The CD reduction is really good though.

5 creeps it's 250 which is 12 hp regen per sec. In game it can get really significant cause creeps are never killing ur illusions pretty much. I'm not sure if it's bugged and it's more than that, but from what i've seen, if you have radiance, octarine and yasha, ur illusions get never killed by creeps period. Plus you get constant illusions (30 duration, 30 cd)
song_siren.gif

RTZ has been spamming naga a lot lately and octarine is way better than heart at making ur splitpush unstoppable.

G.ZZZ

Code:
start cmd /k livestreamer twitch.tv/ti5sange best
start cmd /k livestreamer twitch.tv/ti5yasha best
start cmd /k livestreamer twitch.tv/ti5skadi best
start cmd /k livestreamer twitch.tv/ti5mango best
we getting rdy boys??

It start at fucking 5 of the morning.

DrPizza

Banned
Watching the VODs, octarine naga is broken but the reduced cd on song is probably the least important aspect. The spell lifesteal with radiance that work on illusions and the reduced cd on mirror images are way more crucial.

Spell lifesteal shouldn't work on illusions. I don't think it's such a problem that it works for the hero, but illusions can't lifesteal, and that should include Octarine lifesteal.

Does it work the other way too? Can you Octarine lifesteal *from* illusions?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Ugh.

Have a team where they refuse to push rax after killing a TB or Axe, and instead the Ursa and Alch go off to farm more because clearly, Alch says that he wants to donate Aghs.

Eventually, he gets caught out a bunch, we lose a 4v5 to a lategame Tinker + TB, and there goes the game.

I kinda hate 6.84 alch.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I got 1 values on CEDC, lets do this.

At least with the market changes I can't even buy a bunch of items for D2L if I wanted to.

Wok

I have played Earth Spirit against bots, and sometimes I have the impression the stone is bugged and refuses to be kicked. It is really annoying if I am not able to perform the moves consistently.

I wonder if Valve has to push a button to release the new courier, or if the system will do it on its own.

Since the courier is already in the files of the last patch, I think it will be an automatic dispatch.

Hylian7

I have played Earth Spirit against bots, and sometimes I have the impression the stone is bugged and refuses to be kicked. It is really annoying if I am not able to perform the moves consistently.

Since the courier is already in the files of the last patch, I think it will be an automatic dispatch.

Doing Boulder Smash is a bit weird on rocks. They changed the way it's cast a few patches ago, where you can click PAST the rock in the direction you want to kick it. You don't click directly on the rock. Geomagnetic Grip just grabs the nearest rock to where you cast if you cast on ground. This is why you can't target rocks directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom