• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madouu

Shout out to StarlordDial for being a great person and gifting me the mag immortal hammer
highfive.gif

Haunted

I literally came here to shit on the taunts, just double-checking the taunts on the wiki page to make sure they're actually as useless and dumb and unfunny as every taunt ever.

....and then I see the Zeus one

iAVAnzdJjaY9a.gif

legit shook

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Behold, a game we threw because we couldn't group as 5 and wouldn't my team wouldn't stop bickering. Feels bad:
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1455650339

"Lesh, why are you farming we are pushing mid" "CM, why did you stop buying wards" "They have a gem you stupid Peruvian" "Silencer why are you on the other side of the map" "Idiot slark won't use ult". ect, ect, ect.

Also, my Silencer did Slashers build.

shira

The Eternal Elmos vs. Team EgoOne Fri. 4:00PM/7:00PM
t1431126000z4.png

Cobra Kai vs. It is all Ogre Sat. 12PM/3PM
+
Team Lunaifu vs. Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls Sat. 12PM/3PM
t1431198000z4.png

Team Doki_Lemi vs. Don's Cherry Sat. 1PM/4PM
t1431201600z4.png

BRULE'S EUL'S vs. GAF Titans
t1431216000z4.png
*Actually really want to see this one 1.09 vs Hylian solo mid

Fist Full of Meerus vs. 2 Ogres 1 Club Sun. 10AM/1PM
t1431277200z4.png

The Ginyu Force vs. Morton's Trenchers Sun. 12PM/3PM
t1431284400z4.png

Shrapnel Club vs. Team Audrey Sun. 1PM/4PM
t1431288000z4.png

TtQKxEi.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Haly's Way: Luna

Equip Blessing of the Lucentyr
Replace shield with TI5 Immortal
Spam emoji in /all chat ( ≖‿≖)
Append "gao~" to the end of every sentence

DsrA6Kc.gif

manfestival

why is alchs winrate so low? I have played him a few times lately and he seems to take off. I was even shut down hard early on by an undying.

100% win rate on undying in 7 games

latest game was 20 minutes

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/84591600/matches

what is going to happen to this hero, zombies are too stronk, granted I'm going from my very high skill unranked bracket into straight up 3k, so there is a noticeable skill difference.

what is exactly your progression in the games since it seems your builds are similar

How is it even possible to lose 14 times in a row?

The dota gods have cursed me.

According to statistics, given a 50% chance to win, the odds of going on a 14 loss streak are of 1/16384. I should buy a lottery ticket.

Trickster

Is calling people noobs something that I can report people for? Really fucking annoys me when people who are playing at my low level in unranked are flaming other people and calling them shit like noobs and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom