• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

has anyone in this family even seen a chikn??
facepalm.gif

ZombieLPK

Gifting now working allowed some guy to scam me for 3 common TI5 immos, not really bothered since I had 3 of every immortal, the more confusing part is that I gave him the choice of the 3 commons or the NS set first (it was supposed to be me gifting part, him trading me and then me gifting the rest) and he chose the commons.
Emoticon_facepalm.gif

If anyone wants to trade now that it's working I've got 2x NS bundles to trade, along with 2x Pugna, 2x Huskar, 2x Spirit and now 1 each of Magnus, Luna & Sand King

DrPizza

Banned
Surprised there's not more love for the Skywrath taunt:

1280403082_gob-and-lindsay-chicken-dance.gif

The Dota 2/Arrested Development crossover continues to bemuse me. First the bots, and now this?

Gifting now working allowed some guy to scam me for 3 common TI5 immos, not really bothered since I had 3 of every immortal, the more confusing part is that I gave him the choice of the 3 commons or the NS set first (it was supposed to be me gifting part, him trading me and then me gifting the rest) and he chose the commons.
Emoticon_facepalm.gif

If anyone wants to trade now that it's working I've got 2x NS bundles to trade, along with 2x Pugna, 2x Huskar, 2x Spirit and now 1 each of Magnus, Luna & Sand King

What do you want for a Nightstalker set? My inventory: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DrPizza/inventory#570

Mordeccai

what is exactly your progression in the games since it seems your builds are similar

I start off with salve, tangos, 2x clarities, a ward and stout shield.

Trilane makes the game 100% ez, but if you get a stun or slow with you a dual lane will be almost as good.
I actually just won a 25 minute match with veno, cm, undy trilane. it was cancer.
Hell you can even offlane and if they dive you for a kill, drop tomb stone, keep HP up with decay, ez.

if I get 2 or 3 early kills (this usually happens if the other team are idiots and contest rune against tombstone), I buy urn for the mana regen and sustain for team. then mana boots, just tp around and gank all lanes after you win a few kills in yours. After getting rekt by tombstone they will either rotate more heros to lane, or abandon lane, so just follow the enemy team. Don't be afraid to drop tombstone behind tower, they will feel cocky but just be super aggro if you have back up. always remember u can soul rip the tombstone. I go arcanes first because soul ripping where creeps meet gives you/ally plenty of HP.

then go mek.

with arcanes and mek tell your team to five man and destroy fights, make sure to yell at them to take towers and not chase kills bcuz towers give the money this patch. here, you can either go solar crest or just save up for guardian greaves which will come really easily with all the kills.

after that, really up to you, blademail and ulti is strong, reaver for pure HP.

Mordeccai

its about the mind games kard.

what do u do when u see someone with a popped clarity. over extend and try to hit them.

bait that shit out then drop tombstone on their head. EZ KILL

Saprol

I bought a mango and then held onto it for the entire game. I'd be lucky to remember using anything that isn't arcane boots.

Trickster

Just had a game where I was playing Sand King, I was told to go lane, instead of jungling, with a Riki because he shouldn't be left alone in lane.

Just wondering if this is true or not, seems like a riki would excell at solo laning thanks to the whole auto invis thing?

TUSR

Banned
Just had a game where I was playing Sand King, I was told to go lane, instead of jungling, with a Riki because he shouldn't be left alone in lane.

Just wondering if this is true or not, seems like a riki would excell at solo laning thanks to the whole auto invis thing?

dota buff link?

want to see your lineup

Shinypogs

How the hell am I supposed to deal 1k damage to enemy heroes in one second ? Hope for a lucky crit on pa or ck?

Undying is certainly a beast but he feels really clunky. Still I completed another challenge due to using him and am up to 1332 coins.

Tobe

How the hell am I supposed to deal 1k damage to enemy heroes in one second ? Hope for a lucky crit on pa or ck?

Undying is certainly a beast but he feels really clunky. Still I completed another challenge due to using him and am up to 1332 coins.

pa crit, lina it really isnt that hard.

Mohasus

qop ult should be easy

JC Sera

You know who I randomed this patch who felt unexpectedly good? Razor. Solar crest is really good on him, synergizes with his ult and definitely adds to his "anti-carry" potential.

Mordeccai

welp, my 10 game win streak was broken by a team of spanish flamers.

they feed clinkz bot, then start yelling in the microphone about me being peruvian despite only typing english, then all chat saying to report undying for being peruvian.

WTF how do these people find their way into ranked.

Trickster

Be in game with a Pugna and Earthshaker. Neither of them buys courier or wards even after being asked to. Forcing me to buy ( and upgrade lol ) them even though I'm a Drow Ranger who was the only one willing to go mid...

shira

Golden Trove Carafe 2015
- contents not revealed
v2A0Zpn.gif

So far we have 8 immortals for: Luna, NS, SB, Magnus, Pugna, SK, Huskar, Enigma
Rumored for 11 immortals for Treasure II and III
Antimage
Disruptor
Faceless Void
Furion
Kunkka
Lion
Meepo
OD
Sven
Tinker
Zeus

This leaves those 54 without immortals:
AA, Bane, Batrider, Beastmaster, Bounty, Bristle, Brood, BS, Centaur, CK, Chen, Clinkz, DS, Dazzle, Doom, ESpirit, ET, Gyro, Invoker, Io, Jakiro, KoTL, LC, Leshrach, Lich, Naix, Lina, Lycan, Medusa, Naga, Necro, Nyx, Ogre, Omni, Oracle, PL, Phoenix, Riki, Rubick, SK, SD, SF, Silencer, Slardar, Techies, TA, Timbersaw, Treant, Troll, Tusk, Viper, Visage, WW, WD

6 items in 2014 carafe
11 items in 2014 luckbox
11 items in 2014 strongbox

Trickster

v2A0Zpn.gif

Antimage
Disruptor
Faceless Void
Furion
Kunkka
Lion
Meepo
OD
Sven
Tinker
Zeus

AA, Bane, Batrider, Beastmaster, Bounty, Bristle, Brood, BS, Centaur, CK, Chen, Clinkz, DS, Dazzle, Doom, ESpirit, ET, Gyro, Invoker, Io, Jakiro, KoTL, LC, Leshrach, Lich, Naix, Lina, Lycan, Medusa, Naga, Necro, Nyx, Ogre, Omni, Oracle, PL, Phoenix, Riki, Rubick, SK, SD, SF, Silencer, Slardar, Techies, TA, Timbersaw, Treant, Troll, Tusk, Viper, Visage, WW, WD

6 items in 2014 carafe
11 items in 2014 luckbox

What's the basis for the rumoured ones? I assume it's not just a list of heroes that someone just came up with up absolutely nothing?

Also, I just found out there are already weather effects in this game...That I can't buy from the community market...

v2A0Zpn.gif

Antimage
Disruptor
Faceless Void
Furion
Kunkka
Lion
Meepo
OD
Sven
Tinker
Zeus

6 items in 2014 carafe
11 items in 2014 luckbox

i swear to god if that kunkka shark is a freaking rare and i didn't have the same luck as i had for the First Immortal Chest i'm gonna flip out and be very salty

To one hero or a group of heroes?

If it's a group there's a ton of heroes that would be able to do it. Earthshaker, Tidehunter, Sven, Tiny, Kunkka (probably one of the easiest ones, silverblade onto all 3-4 of them a tidebringer), Sand King, Magnus, OD, Razor, Shadowfiend, Zeus, Lina, Lion, Skywrath, Pugna, Techies, Death Prophet, Lich, Naga, PA, CK, Tusk or Centaur if you're lucky.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
v2A0Zpn.gif

Antimage
Disruptor
Faceless Void
Furion
Kunkka
Lion
Meepo
OD
Sven
Tinker
Zeus

6 items in 2014 carafe
11 items in 2014 luckbox

giff lycan immortal helm or weapon pls

manfestival

I want to thank shira for posting blacks stream. He could basically be the next admiral bulldong with this level of interaction.

This stream is so good.

shira

I want to thank shira for posting blacks stream. He could basically be the next admiral bulldong with this level of interaction.

This stream is so good.

He's like the opposite of EE.

"You guys don't know what you are doing. Let me carry you"

Shinypogs

Ty for all the help guys, managed it with Zeus. Sorry for the whining I'm bad with numbers and several of the challenges just seem so overwhelming even if they turn out to not be as bad as I thought.

Hylian7

He's like the opposite of EE.

"You guys don't know what you are doing. Let me carry you"

I had one of those today, except he was playing Undying, and he didn't use voice at all. He also spoke Spanish and called us all Peruvians (the rest of us were using microphones and clearly speaking english), then he sold all of his stuff, bought a Blink Dagger, and hid by the enemy fountain.

On another note, I've actually been doing a good job lately of not flaming my teammates. You've probably noticed me making improvements in being more positive in my games. I think the closest I have ever come to flaming a teammate was just me going "Earthshaker, seriously?" when I got initiated on in lane by a Rubick and Jugg and he Fissured and blocked off my escape. We still won that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom