• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit teams stop banning CK vs Alliance I want to see it.

The lag in the Dreamleague stream is pretty insane, constant issues since it started. Unwatchable garbage.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My team is actually pausing to make sure the enemy doesn't abandon so the game will still count, this is really hilarious to me.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The TI5 compendium effects aren't items for some reason, they just happen, which is annoying since they just over ride the DAC effects.

Kard8p3

guys i think milk lives in the same state as me, found his car 2day

nAklrYu.jpg

Wok

In my Riki games as an offlaner, if I do not buy wards during the whole game, nobody else will, which ends up frustrating and forces me to gank blindly at the ancients or in the jungle.

One of the reasons Riki support works so well is because Riki benefits a lot from observer wards. By buying them yourself, you ensure Riki can gank a lot more and sniper couriers. This is the secret I think.

Hylian7

In my Riki games as an offlaner, if I do not buy wards during the whole game, nobody else will, which ends up frustrating and forces me to gank blindly at the ancients or in the jungle.

One of the reasons Riki support works so well is because Riki benefits a lot from observer wards. By buying them yourself, you ensure Riki can gank a lot more and sniper couriers. This is the secret I think.

This reminds me, something I really like is the ability to buy wards individually now. I mean 75 fucking gold for one. That's cheap!

Really helps in pub games if your supports refuse to buy them for whatever reason and you just need one and not two.

W1SSY

guys i think milk lives in the same state as me, found his car 2day
Why does he have a goatee?

Sadly when wards are in your quick buy and multiple are available you only buy one and have to open the shop menu for more. I do like how the the wards stack because late game on support having two spots filled with wards really hurt forcing you to sometimes drop an item until you get wards out.

Wok

I realize we know what to expect for immortals:

Items/Textures/placeholders:
  1. Electric Cage Back: Disruptor
  2. Mask of Madness: Faceless Void
  3. Dagon: Furion
  4. Shark Ship: Kunkka
  5. Diggers Divining Rod Gems: Meepo
  6. Rollermaw: Tinker's March Bot
  7. Shard's Prison: OD
  8. Sven's Immortal Shield: Sven

Particles:
  • Demonic Drain: Lion
  • Sven Warcry: TI5
  • Skull Basher: Antimage

We also have Zeus in the third treasure.

So we already have 11 heroes. Only missing 4!

Edit: Zeus.

Chris R

Summit 3 lan format is pretty meh. I would rather see proper group play in the group stage, but I guess time is an issuse :(

Shinypogs

All I wanted was gyro and sf taunts but no I got almost everything but them, srsly ! Also I'm sad reddit pestered valve into changing luna's taunt. Sure the dancing one was stupid but the new one isn't any better just tamer.

Artanisix

"All I wanted was gyro and sf taunts but no I got almost everything but them, srsly ! Also I'm sad reddit pestered valve into changing luna's taunt. Sure the dancing one was stupid but the new one isn't any better just tamer."

Lol I got both of those. I'll trade SF for Zeus

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I just wanted Super Zeus Brothers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom