• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

LMAO TC

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

Am I the only one who thinks veil is a bad item?

It's either useless because the best heroes for it will be out of range (zeus/AA) or the heroes that use it would benefit more from blinking in and insta dropping the hammer without risking the time to use an item before (OD/lina).

It would be much more useful if it was changed to an negative aura that removed some magic res, maybe lower the value to balance it out.

Hylian7

It's either useless because the best heroes for it will be out of range (zeus/AA) or the heroes that use it would benefit more from blinking in and insta dropping the hammer without risking the time to use an item before (OD/lina).

It would be much more useful if it was changed to an negative aura that removed some magic res, maybe lower the value to balance it out.

It's a situational item for sure. There's a bit of a misconception of "my hero can put out shitloads of magic damage so I need this.", when it's really an item for when your team's main source of damage is magic.

Eldon

It's the Phantom Lancer counter so, no.

Artanisix

jenkins is a flaming, raging, team-blaming piece of shit who accuses people of using insta-hex hacks when his team loses

please do not talk about him in a positive light thank you he does not deserve your respect

shira

jenkins is a flaming, raging, team-blaming piece of shit who accuses people of using insta-hex hacks when his team loses

please do not talk about him in a positive light thank you he does not deserve your respect

3Cw3ODe.gif

Saprol, maybe another request. A separate tab - Country flags for extra
salty.gif

Madouu

Leviathan haven't been practicing much and the cores like to just blame their supports every time they lose so I'm not surprised they're not doing too hot.

Complexity on the other hand have been looking for scrims non stop since moon joined again so they might be the surprise of this qualifier.

Artanisix

"woah what's the story"

basically he was streaming a live tournament match against a friend's team (Boreal). he picked pudge game 1, lost, and screamed about how they don't respect his pudge so he picked it again in game 2. everytime he died he would yell about how this was bullshit and blamed his team for bad wards or not saving him etc. he would rage so hard that his team would be completely silent and not say anything.

partway into the game, jenkins blinked in to gank the enemy carry, can't remember what hero it was, but the enemy lion hexed him before he could get his spells off. he screamed and then asked his team, "is this lion hacking? how did he hex me so quickly? i think he's using hex hacks." like seriously dude you just suck ass stop fucking crying. and for the rest of the game, he would not shut up about how this lion was totally hacking and that's why they're losing and how bullshit this game is.

it's made all the more enraging by how much of a goody-goody he tries to appear on reddit while self-proclaiming to be best pudge in north america

kvk1

well that sucks, he seems like a real down to earth kid

it's a shame they're not practicing, after being granted their own house in Florida to do nothing but just that

Hylian7

"woah what's the story"

basically he was streaming a live tournament match against a friend's team (Boreal). he picked pudge game 1, lost, and screamed about how they don't respect his pudge so he picked it again in game 2. everytime he died he would yell about how this was bullshit and blamed his team for bad wards or not saving him etc. he would rage so hard that his team would be completely silent and not say anything.

partway into the game, jenkins blinked in to gank the enemy carry, can't remember what hero it was, but the enemy lion hexed him before he could get his spells off. he screamed and then asked his team, "is this lion hacking? how did he hex me so quickly? i think he's using hex hacks." like seriously dude you just suck ass stop fucking crying. and for the rest of the game, he would not shut up about how this lion was totally hacking and that's why they're losing and how bullshit this game is.

it's made all the more enraging by how much of a goody-goody he tries to appear on reddit while self-proclaiming to be best pudge in north america

wtf...

shira

Leviathan haven't been practicing much and the cores like to just blame their supports every time they lose so I'm not surprised they're not doing too hot.

Complexity on the other hand have been looking for scrims non stop since moon joined again so they might be the surprise of this qualifier.
Why would you bootcamp for months and not practice

I thought Leviathan were in a team house? What have they been doing...

"woah what's the story"

On the topic of Boreal is AngryTestie out of the team? Saw they've been playing without him lately

TUSR

Banned
TI5 GAF Attendee List

Going to keep it private.

PM me if you want to be added, and ill send you a link to the spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom