• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

RTZ only playing naga Kreygasm.

Not even looking the TI5 qualifiers, until it's NAR vs Mouz it's gonna be slaughters one after another.

RUNNING THRU' THE SIX WITH MY WOES

EDIT: THIS KILL WITH ILLUSIONS THE KREYGASM IS REAL

Accidentally popping your 10 second bkb is the worst feeling.

I remember this one time I accidentally popped it too early and tried to force a fight because I didn't want it to become a complete waste, it went surprisingly well. Don't try this at home.

G.ZZZ

Moonmeander didn't even break 6k for months when everyone had like 8k on US servers by spamming meepo/sniper/troll/Ebola
facepalm.gif

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Why are teams picking so much Sven? Every game I've watched is just hilarious with him getting kited around during his inevitable 5 second bkb then dying

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Am I the only one who thinks veil is a bad item?

It's either useless because the best heroes for it will be out of range (zeus/AA) or the heroes that use it would benefit more from blinking in and insta dropping the hammer without risking the time to use an item before (OD/lina).

It would be much more useful if it was changed to an negative aura that removed some magic res, maybe lower the value to balance it out.

I had a lot of fun in a match yesterday with blink + veil on Zeus. See hero, kill hero kind of thing.

Madouu

Sven is 0-3 in these NA qualifiers so far. Picked up by Leviathan in what seems like a nice draft now so let's see how he does.

G.ZZZ

PSA: radi/refresher/3x eblade/nectarine is the best spectre build

ive theorycrafted this for long

And Ocarina of time don't even work with Dispersion
bts_watermelon.gif

Also 1 Diffu2 is better than eblade since it's 5 less stats but 25 burn on illusions

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
artour's naga is a work of art, we are not worthy
song_siren.gif

Hylian7

I hadn't seen before what happens if you Lotus Orb Omnislash, so I was Jugg vs an Axe and it ended up happening. Results were interesting, I had Aghs though, and it is strange that you don't get the Aghs version with Lotus even if the ult you Lotus was from an Aghs carrier.

inkls

I hadn't seen before what happens if you Lotus Orb Omnislash, so I was Jugg vs an Axe and it ended up happening. Results were interesting, I had Aghs though, and it is strange that you don't get the Aghs version with Lotus even if the ult you Lotus was from an Aghs carrier.

it only reflects the aghs upgrade if you have the aghs yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom