• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
This statement is as outdated as tobi.

Doesn't make it any less true.

That base race was shameful, they seriously thought they could win against WR+PL?
Emoticon_facepalm.gif

Acinixys

The lounge stream has been a bitter disappointment.

They really need to put video games on and not these crappy games they are playing.

Maybe Twitch game them a warning because they were playing on an emulator last time?

Dunno why we cant watch some gang beasts or something

Lounge also needs more girls

Poor red head is having to deal with a massive sausage fest

Maybe Twitch game them a warning because they were playing on an emulator last time?

Dunno why we cant watch some gang beasts or something
I mean, that's not the only thing that's wrong with this stream, also they could have easily acquired N64/gamecube games on a Wii or something, if they wanted to do it they could have. IMO there's just too many people there.

Is it me or did Mouse get a significantly easier group?

Atleast there's a reason to watch tier 5 teams play each other instead of watching Real World Sweden like last year

Sheever please save us from this awkwardness

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, the one game I bet on didn't actually pay out yesterday, and D2L hasn't said shit about why people didn't get their full reward...

Welp, done with betting items 5ever.

Also, I'd like to say Reddit has the worst Memes.

In pretty sure valve is going to release all the overdue compendium content tomorrow, along with a blog post apologizing for the delay and also 1000 free compendium points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom