• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

NA dota is so exciting
ashot_rubick.gif

bounchfx

LOL Bounch this is a dota2lounge.com set
Upboated
Can't wait for the Vulcun Teal hur Lina and G2A Cheap as Duck courier

yeah, gotta get votes somehow. GAF isn't enough.
they asked me back in december and were nice about it, and I need some way to get exposure, otherwise my sets typically get buried. voila! hope you like it :)
it's an experiment overall, never worked with a straight website before. we'll see how it goes.

shira

23sQKsE.gif
23sQKsE.gif
23sQKsE.gif

they asked me back in december and were nice about it, and I need some way to get exposure, otherwise my sets typically get buried. voila! hope you like it :)

I use their services, I'm fine with it

Quesa

it's an experiment overall, never worked with a straight website before. we'll see how it goes.

I like the set a lot! Hope it gets in.

Trickster

Any way to make a filter in my armory so that I only see item that are part of a complete set, and/or items that are equipped on a hero currently?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If he isn't being leaked the info directly, my bet is that the guy has a keylogger on a foreign caster's computer

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I will never win a game as Visage

killlll meeeeeeeeeee

You just hit people with Soul Assumption, whats so hard. Get a magic stick, when you get max assumption, use it. Repeat until enemies are dead. Use your slow every now and then too.

ZeroX03

Banned
There was never any immortal treasures. It was all an illusion.

Game just randomly crashed during picks. What the fuck.

The hero pick screen is the source of almost every crash I've had. It's either in the pick screen or right after. Particularly bad lately. Smooth sailing the rest of the time.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I honestly don't have an issue with Valve putting on the events over other organizations (I'm not sure how they are going to do it unless they actually hire people, but whatev) , but I still feel the timing is going to screw up a lot of other tournaments. Like, will C9 and EG play in anything outside of Majors? They will only have 2 months tops between each set where they are free, and that is assuming they don't get forced into qualifiers. Will major online tournaments come back? Are we going to see small invitationals come back strong? Is this the death of 16 team round robins?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
one day I will understand the enigma that is elder titan.

he's probably in a very small hero pool of less than 10 that I dread randoming.

NormalFish's patented 2-step guide to Elder Titan!

1. Level Natural Order

2. Smack people!

Seriously, hero does so much fucking damage just by being around and smacking people.

Wok

For some reason, I do well with him (after I have seen some iceiceice pro plays). I still feel a bit bored playing him.

0kn1njy.png

He is pure utility, like scouting and setting up aoe stuns. His ulti works well against high hp heroes.

I'm reserving judgment on the immortals until I see their particles.
If you think about it, last year's first set of immortals are not that special but the custom effects are.

That AM Basholator looks stupid but it might look good ingame.

Wok

I'm reserving judgment on the immortals until I see their particles.
If you think about it, last year's first set of immortals are not that special but the custom effects are.

That AM Basholator looks stupid but it might look good ingame.

Exactly. I have high expectations for particles during chrono.

bounchfx

I use their services, I'm fine with it

I like the set a lot! Hope it gets in.

thank you sirs <3

lol so Valve just told tournament organizers to fuck off and they're organizing the majors internally?

I wouldn't have a problem with this. I'm really curious to see what the Majors would really be like. I almost feel like if the tournaments can't exist without hat sales then.. maybe they shouldn't exist? It's tough to say. Where does the value lie? if a tournament can't run on ticket sales alone then they either need to drastically cut back on costs, or simply stop happening. Right now it's become on the backs of a lot of workshoppers and it's been very toxic for the workshop community, unfortunately. I just wish there was a better way for them to get along, with each party getting a proportional amount to what they bring in. Ideally Valve would have given up more of their cut to help grow their scene instead of have it come out of us, but it's starting to sound like Valve might just run it all themselves? There doesn't seem to be enough info out currently but it will be interesting to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom