• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

kionedrik

They can still make it through the qualifi....

yeah, probably.

I didn't even put them in my predictions...

It made me wonder if they were ever that good or if it only seemed that way because of the lack of teams / tournaments / global knowledge and popularity of the game.

No matter what happens from now on, we'll always have TI3 grand-finals, so they gave us that at least.

DrPizza

Banned
Can anyone recommend some cool sets to buy? I am in the mood to spend some money but also couriers etc are also welcome.

Captain Bamboo. Redpaw. The Arcanas (especially Crystal Maiden
pup.gif
).

I didn't even put them in my predictions...

It made me wonder if they were ever that good or if it only seemed that way because of the lack of teams / tournaments / global knowledge and popularity of the game.

No matter what happens from now on, we'll always have TI3 grand-finals, so they gave us that at least.

Skill is relative not absolute. They've been among the best for a while, and they fell off around spring 2014 and haven't been able to bounce back since then.
Just because teams were less good back then doesn't take credit from what they did.
The meta shifts and all teams become better with time, some become better faster, some slower

Na'Vi was most definitely good at one point, they just stopped playing well together at some point after TI3 and before TI4. Before that point they still managed to win without practicing a lot but that completely fell apart.

I think the team got split between players that wanted to practice more and players that felt like it was unnecessary.

Nokterian

Emerald Frenzy
The Stormcrow's Spirit
Oath of the Afflicted Soul
Barathrum's Fury
Sacred Bones
Wrath of Ka

Tiny Igneous stone set

(full set costs 12$ on the marketplace but its only ~3-4$ if you buy the pieces individually)

Dragon Knight, Dragon's ascension

Lycan Hunter of kings set

Lone druid Wolf Hunter set

(Just don't get the awful true form)

Ogre Magi Antipodean Allies

Captain Bamboo. Redpaw. The Arcanas (especially Crystal Maiden
pup.gif
).

Thanks for the recommendations gonna take a look! :)

52club

Unranked is a real shit show with these hero challenges...not that it isn't always bad but it has gone to the next level.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I've always wanted to roleplay as a 18 year old white hipster girl studying photography. Now, thanks to Life is Strange, I can!

fuck anime and fuck waifu culture
there i said it
don't complain in 30 years when you don't have grandchildren because your kids are instead dating a video game !

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I just realized that this will the first TI without Na'Vi.

Feels awkward...

Well, for one, they may actually do well in the qualifiers. Never know. Plus, even if they don't get to compete, I bet you they will still actually go to the event.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Listen man, your life would be complicated too if
you could rewind time.
Notice how it's always the high school girls who have trouble with
rewinding time.

Fortunately, I'm not a high school girl and I know my
time travel stories inside and out.

G.ZZZ

fuck anime and fuck waifu culture
there i said it
don't complain in 30 years when you don't have grandchildren because your kids are instead dating a video game !

The solution to overpopulation, waifus! VR is the obv candidate to create a generation of socially handicapped people far more than videojames and animu which are still niche.

shira

Notice how it's always the high school girls who have trouble with
rewinding time.

Fortunately, I'm not a high school girl and I know my
time travel stories inside and out.

Jennifer-Parker-Wells-Shue.jpg

yup

Anyone seen Mad Max yet? Going to try and sneak in a viewing after I collect my visa for China.

Not big on story, but it's great - catch it in 2D if you can

I love how EG is trying to sneak in that awful void weapon into this chest:
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=450071114

My bet is nothing in it will come out soon, Valve does not seem to want to implement any particle effects for 3rd party items right now.

I actually like most of the weapons in that chest, but they don't really seem like good choices for just random rares. Would be good immortal designs, though.

Vade

The solution to overpopulation, waifus! VR is the obv candidate to create a generation of socially handicapped people far more than videojames and animu which are still niche.

We can fix Africa, India and Middle East over population with anime. No longer will they breed like rabbits soon they will be more negative than the Japanese.

you know you're fucked when rhasta on your team maxes shackles first and goes straight refresher after brown boots, no blink no aghs nothing
happened to me at least twice <_<

G.ZZZ

I've been asking a friend of mine for like a week to watch this fucking movie and she's like always ill i need new friends
ggradiant.gif

Quesa

I've been asking a friend of mine for like a week to watch this fucking movie and she's like always ill i need new friends
ggradiant.gif

just go see it. It holds up to multiple viewings, if she ever comes around and you have that kind of cash on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom