• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Sera

pzoPuwv.jpg
ok gaf own up
who is responsible for this

Trickster

Man I really need to get good enough with some heroes that I enjoy, to the point that I can singlehandedly win games with the pool of players I get matched with currently. They are so bad....

Jakiro who goes support, keep notifying us he has wards ready, never fucking places them, end up with 6 wards on him and another ready at vendor before placing 2 of them. W.T.F

Trickster

I don't really play void, is the shoulders supposed to be the immortal item for him? Extremely underwhelming item, but maybe the spell effect will be worthwhile.

Leshrac and Sven items are the best ones

AM's is straight garbage

JC Sera

except for the tinker one and maybe disruptor I think these are fake
especially voids, the textures for a mask immortal for him was found in the game, and the same fucking mask is in the compendium.
dac15_upset.gif

The tinker marchers were also found in texture files tho.

except for the tinker one and maybe disruptor I think these are fake
especially voids, the textures for a mask immortal for him was found in the game, and the same fucking mask is in the compendium.
dac15_upset.gif

The tinker marchers were also found in texture files tho.
They're all from cdn.dota2.com. They're not fake, they just suck.

W1SSY

This NoT v Leviathan game is educational
Leviathan just showed a spot that you can hit roshan while out of the pit. It required blink and maybe vision. Not for sure about vision because his team was in the pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom