• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounchfx

I actually like the Lesh and Disruptor. excited to see the rest in game though..

not a fan of the sven shield. wat.

edit: wait, the metal pack is actually being added? fuck yes. He did a great job with that. Love the exploration theme.

shira

See this is like all my potato tier games:

- Pudge, Techies
- useless Aghs Magnus
- zero objectives being taken

Artanisix

lesh and sven look cool to me
DatSheffy.png

shira

LOL Bounch this is a dota2lounge.com set
Upboated
Can't wait for the Vulcun Teal hur Lina and G2A Cheap as Duck courier

Oh yeah Mad Max is the shit. Go watch
dac15_fantastic.gif

Sven's shield is fantastic, good stuff.
Leshrac's staff is meh, but that hero's design is irredeemable anyway, no amount immortals is gonna make him look appealing.
AM's blades are interesting, I like how they go with his hair. I will have to see them in game, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now.
Tinker's bots are cute but the helmet itself kinda sucks. It depends on what it does to his portrait.
Void's shoulders are great, go very well with his colour scheme.
SF' arms... I don't know. I can't judge these from a picture.
Disruptor's backpiece is weird, it doesn't seem to fit his aesthetic apart from the colors.

2 awesome ones, 3 mediocre ones, 2 I'm unsure about. Overall good chest, possibly equal to the first one.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
how can you call void's shoulder great? it's barely even noticeable. it's the most boring of the bunch, which is saying something, because they're all pretty fucking boring.

Mordeccai

i just had a nostradamus moment

valve will release blog post saying once we hit the immortal 3 goal, they will release both chests.

how can you call void's shoulder great? it's barely even noticeable. it's the most boring of the bunch, which is saying something, because they're all pretty fucking boring.

Just because theyre not flashy doesn't mean they're not good. Hats are already getting more and more distracting, I'm glad designers excercised some restraint and made some good looking shoulderpieces for void.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
why give void boring shoulders when he already has 40000000 cosmetics? why not give cosmetics to a hero that has literally jack shit, like zeus or viper.

well in any case, i'm not going to give valve any more compendium money. i don't want to encourage this sort of thing.

shira

Complexity is in. Only 2nd place Group B up for grabs

mouz (2 games remaining)
4-2
Unknown (3 games remaining)
2-3
ROOT Gaming (3 games remaining)
2-3

Mouz needs 1 win to secure 2nd place (tiebreaker), 2 wins guarantees 2nd

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Mouz needs to 2-0, or else Root has a good chance of beating them by a point. I really doubt Ehug is going to win a single game, so Root will likely have 7 points. If Mouz wins only 1 game, they will only have 6 points, but if they win both, they will have 8 points.

This is all assuming Unknown doesn't win this game. If they win, Mouz need to only win 1 to at least tie.

Also, I assume we get the hats tomorrow. It should be a shorter day for the qualifiers, Valve can make a little blog post about the winners too.

shira

Mouz needs to 2-0, or else Root has a good chance of beating them by a point. I really doubt Ehug is going to win a single game, so Root will likely have 7 points. If Mouz wins only 1 game, they will only have 6 points, but if they win both, they will have 8 points.

m5Z5To0.jpg

edit: thrown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom