• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Still so weird to see mousesports playing in the NA qualifier with 3 EU and 2 NA players. >_>

sick photoshop skillz tho

805409452.png

J2d

I got tinker as my last hero, do you always go mid with him? I feel like this hero is beyond my skill level and I guess I could select him until match making puts me on a team thats bound to win despite me sucking ass but I'll be in low priority long before that =(

I got tinker as my last hero, do you always go mid with him? I feel like this hero is beyond my skill level and I guess I could select him until match making puts me on a team thats bound to win despite me sucking ass but I'll be in low priority long before that =(

I guess you could try jungle if you don't wanna lane him
It could work.. I guess ? I don't even know. Stack camps, and clear medium + hard every time
Go BoTs, blink dagon and try not to feed

The armor is great but may need some tuning on the colors
No more custom ult form tho pls

also first time I open workshop comments and don't see only a bunch of
SUPER
MEGA
ULTRA
EPICERINO
EPICO
EPIC
P
I
C
(bad ascii thumbs up)
VALVE ADD THIS PLSSERINO

It's weird.

That Metal Rock theme is awesome.
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

Feels like you will be pumped up whole game.
I don't have any music while playing though as I can't concetrate much with it on.

inkls

Based on a true story. Coming this summer to home theaters.

<3 you print. You can make/request one about me too if you want.

Just a joke our stack started making ever since an inhouse league game were print as lion blinked into 5 heroes inside rosh pit.

ViviOggi

Just a joke our stack started making ever since an inhouse league game were print as lion blinked into 5 heroes inside rosh pit.

dac15_fantastic.gif

lmao
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shira

Early Concept for the TI5 OT in MS paint (will do in Photoshop)

1000x800 jpgs format/alternating contrast - maybe pale yellow and pale gold instead of black and white

- Team logo clipart
- flags, nicks, IRL name, position from liquipedia
- 3 notable tournament finishes from liquipedia
*GAF written team descriptions
*GAF written power wheel (Scale 1-3)
- offical player photo
*GAF written player bio
*GAF chosen 3 signature heroes

eOElNeQ.png

NcgdJYv.png

Still experimenting on colors, sizes, fonts,and word count limits
- Feedback appreciated
- Need volunteers to do a short writeup for each team + 1 player + power wheel
for all teams C9, LGD, VG, EG, iG, Malaysia, VP, Secret, Empire, Newbee (+8 more qualifiers)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I assume you just tossed random numbers in the the graphs, but envy and c9 as a whole have very high mechanical skill.

Haunted

Early Concept for the TI5 OT in MS paint (will do in Photoshop)

1000x800 jpgs format/alternating contrast - maybe pale yellow and pale gold instead of black and white

- Team logo clipart
- flags, nicks, IRL name, position from liquipedia
- 3 notable tournament finishes from liquipedia
*GAF written team descriptions
*GAF written power wheel (Scale 1-3)
- offical player photo
*GAF written player bio
*GAF chosen 3 signature heroes

eOElNeQ.png

NcgdJYv.png

Still experimenting on colors, sizes, fonts,and word count limits
- Feedback appreciated
- Need volunteers to do a short writeup for each team + 1 player + power wheel
for all teams C9, LGD, VG, EG, iG, Malaysia, VP, Secret, Empire, Newbee (+8 more qualifiers)
Seems a bit busy. I'd get rid of that ridiculous stat-pentagon, which never works out if we're being honest. I think the name, logo, lineup, team captain (drafter) and a fun description (region, last finishes, outlook) are enough.

Also, pls don't list EE as the player to watch for C9. Notail > *

If you're going to use that pentagon I'd at least take a poll in this thread to let people vote on what they think the strengths and weaknesses are of each team so we don't have discussions afterwards.

In fact, maybe change it to just strengths and weaknesses in stead of a pentagon, the latter is really hard to do right.

shira

If you're going to use that pentagon I'd at least take a poll in this thread to let people vote on what they think the strengths and weaknesses are of each team so we don't have discussions afterwards.

In fact, maybe change it to just strengths and weaknesses in stead of a pentagon, the latter is really hard to do right.

Yeah we could do key words GREEN and RED for str/weaknesses. I just want something big and visual so that the causals in Gaming get a quick sense of what the team is about if they don't want to read paragaraphs.

Here's how some other tournaments have presented teams before.

Dreamleague
TI4

ESL

I'm not Cyborgmatt, but I'll try muh best

Just make it simpler and have a ranking for each player per role
so loda will be like 5 and ee 7 over all rank and rtz 10 etc

I think they'll do top 2, but I don't see them going far at TI itself
If they don't even qualify that's a disband for sure imo
I'm sure some teams would be glad to get dendi or funn1k for various reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom