• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kade

When u get the immortals you want and secure the Amiibos you want
happytears.gif
happytears.gif
happytears.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

Shinypogs

Someone should make an actual trade thread like we had for the year beast sets.

Only Sven and Brew left to complete my final 10 hero challenge, it figures that I'd win with AM before the immortals came out and I got the blades for him.

shira

shira are you making the TI5 thread?

Yeah looking for volunteers contributors:

Early Concept for the TI5 OT in MS paint (will do in Photoshop)

1000x800 jpgs format/alternating contrast - maybe pale yellow and pale gold instead of black and white. Orange pops really well too

I can template:
- Team logo clipart
- flags, nicks, IRL name, position from liquipedia
- 3 notable tournament finishes from liquipedia
- offical player photo
- power wheel (Scale 1-3)

Need volunteer writers for:
*GAF written team descriptions
*GAF written player bio
*GAF chosen 3 signature heroes

fEGT5Wa.jpg

eOElNeQ.png

NcgdJYv.png

*Mech skill should be replaced with personality.

Still experimenting on colors, sizes, fonts,and word count limits
- Feedback appreciated
- Need volunteers to do a short writeup for each team + 1 player
for all teams C9, LGD, VG, EG, iG, Malaysia, VP[ksan reserved], Secret, Empire, Newbee, CDEC, EHOME, NAR, COL[shira reserved] (+4 more qualifiers)[/QUOTE]

Saprol

I want more immortals but I'm still deciding on a new PC so the hats don't look like low res garbage. Canadian dollar so sad right now.
dac15_sad.gif

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I went Bloodstone and Octa Core on Sven it didn't turn out how I envisioned it can anyone tell me why we lost (I think it was my team)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think MVP vs Trust should be more interesting.

Trust better have some of the new immortal swag
bountyrune.gif
bountyrune.gif
bountyrune.gif

Edit: Close, but no Lesh Immortal :/

Satch

Banned
im goign to practice qop and shadow fiend everyday and become successful

im determined
wink.gif
*insert potential SF smiley here*

Told myself I would finish Visage and Io tonight if it killed me... and I did it! Had two great teams that were very patient with me despite my noobishness.

Relocating in directly on top of the enemy with spirits totally retracted works surprisingly well.

JC Sera

Hylian7

I can help, I have some experience with photoshop

I remember, it was pretty scary. Good to know the guy got prosecuted and charged.
hoping the guy gets raped is kinda...ugh
I agree on the spoiler, but at the same time I can see how he would say that since he did get his home broken into and have guns pointed at him.

Also fuck Dota play Splatoon.

Wok

On a random note, anyone remember when SUNSfan and Sadjdene's apartment got broken into last year? There's an update on that: https://www.facebook.com/SUNSfanTV/posts/475023559332914

What happened so that the guy gets 30 years of jail?

Edit:
Story 1: https://www.facebook.com/sajedene/posts/517413101693275
Story 2: https://www.facebook.com/SUNSfanTV/posts/306511036184168

In France, we have a recent case (similar violence) of people getting into a guy's house on behalf of a soccer player and molesting the family to get 50 thousand euros. The guys are detained but ask to be freed:
http://www.lejdd.fr/Sport/Football/Aux-Baumettes-Souleymane-Diawara-marche-a-l-ombre-734166

There is no way someone would get 30 years of jail for this in France. I guess six months max.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Anyone who wants to trade the Tinker immortal for Luna's or Void's?

Are you offering the Tinker immortal or is it what you want?

Because I'll trade for the Void shoulders.

Got sf arms on first chest
Will trade for NS set but you have to say "thank you based french overlord"
I wont be able to trade before this evening though (about 10 hours from now)

I feel like since I got the golden luna shield on the first chest Valve has free rein to screw me over for every other immortal drop

pls someone trade me a sven shield for this tinker hat. I even got the immortal boots from a chest for this hero last year, and I hate playing him

One final LoL question: are there heroes that are good at pushing towers? Different from split pushers -- I'm talking like DP/Shadow Shaman?

Everyone that buys attack speed and damage or has an attack speed steroid is good at pushing towers. That's roughly half the cast of characters.

J2d

I have six or seven chests and dont fel like opening a single one:( The immortals feel pretty lackluster this year or it's for heroes I have no interest in, at least in can sell them in a couple of months.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
If Moonmeander just punched his ticket to TI5 who is going to provide streams for us to watch during tournament downtime that we don't want to watch but we do anyways because it's literally all we have??

If Moonmeander just punched his ticket to TI5 who is going to provide streams for us to watch during tournament downtime that we don't want to watch but we do anyways because it's literally all we have??
You will have your vulcun and g2a ads provided by LD and you will like them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom