• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
SEA dota is HIGH-STERICAL! I love this strat of buying back on your cores and then running into the enemy base just because you have a creep wave in it.

My two first ranked games in ages and there's a necro ancients in both game. I'm going to start blocking the fucking camp.

then they'll go triple jungle if radiant
Emoticon_horse.gif

honestly if you have shit lanes and necro can't be played core (ie lmao 4 carries draft), I don't mind necro going ancients as long as he's not stupid as fuck (ie doesn't miss a single stack)

Acinixys

My two first ranked games in ages and there's a necro ancients in both game. I'm going to start blocking the fucking camp.

Its actually not a bad way to farm.

You can have brown boots, mek and level 8 at 8 minutes

But its so slow and totally fucks your team

If Moonmeander just punched his ticket to TI5 who is going to provide streams for us to watch during tournament downtime that we don't want to watch but we do anyways because it's literally all we have??

Moonmeander's streams have honestly been good ever since his Hitler rant. I remember learning quite a bit about maintaining creep equilibrium in lane from him and other stuff as well.

Got sf arms on first chest
Will trade for NS set but you have to say "thank you based french overlord"
I wont be able to trade before this evening though (about 10 hours from now)

In case people missed it
I might wait for chest 3 though in case the zeus rare immortal is kickass and I don't get it with my chests

ZeroX03

Banned
"Oh look a patch. I'm not going to get my hopes up and assume it's the immortals this time. Not again Valve."

!!!

In case people missed it
I might wait for chest 3 though in case the zeus rare immortal is kickass and I don't get it with my chests

I would but I won't be awake in 9 hours.

Shinypogs

I just realized I messed up my SEA predictions and 3 of my top 4 are in the same qualifier group :( I'm going to get zero points out of my predictions in all regions and that's just sad.

There's still plenty of junglers in the 4k bracket. Pick Spectre and freefarm vs their solo off laner. 57% pub winrate on that hero is rather good.

Acinixys

Is anyone else having issues with Dota crashing?

Since the patch from a week ago my game has crashed about 6 times

No warning or error messages

Game seemingly suicides and leaves me looking at my desktop

sleeping.gif

Haunted

Watching Singsing play GTAV, and (unsurprisingly) he plays it like a complete psychopath, even more chaotic evil than Vinny "destroyer of open worlds" Caravella.

JC Sera doing work:
8asD3MI.jpg
Nice. How about the little flags for countries like liquipedia uses? And the country shorthands like in official sports broadcasts.

Also needs a GAF logo watermark or it's just going to get coopted by other sites. :D

Is anyone else having issues with Dota crashing?

Since the patch from a week ago my game has crashed about 6 times

No warning or error messages

Game seemingly suicides and leaves me looking at my desktop

sleeping.gif

I've had it happen when trying to watch TI games and I load in before the game has officially started,

kionedrik

How about the little flags for countries like liquipedia uses? And the sports shorthands USA/CAN/GER/DEN/ROM etc

Also needs a GAF logo watermark or it's just going to get coopted by other sites. :D

I was about to suggest this.

A couple more suggestions:
- How about adding the 3 trademark heroes to every player in the table
- How about using the terms "carry", "mid", etc instead of #1, #2, ...
- How about giving a [c] and [d] icon to the captain and drafter of the team, sometimes they aren't the same (thinking of secret for instance)

shira

I was about to suggest this.

A couple more suggestions:
- How about adding the 3 trademark heroes to every player in the table
- How about using the terms "carry", "mid", etc instead of #1, #2, ...
- How about giving a [c] and [d] icon to the captain and drafter of the team, sometimes they aren't the same (thinking of secret for instance)

Yeah, still WIP

- idc about flags, if it's less work - no flags

- I don't think every player has 3 trademark heroes, also look at the real-estate of a 1000x800 image

- Carry/Mid would prolly be better

- most teams draft as a team and supports call shots early game with carries calling shots late game. Honestly not even sure if that is necessary.

Life is Strange ep 3

What

Shit got real

I saw the ending coming since you see a photo of her getting the car keys. That's the only ending to that episode right? You can't let her dad just die?

Anyone else see the Atreezy Lesh/Wisp combo last night? He destroyed a SF mid as Lesh and was basically tower diving at 10 minutes.

Also had a 10 minute bloodstone with 14 charges already..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom