• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

322 Loda

GG

horse.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Game was lost even without Throwda being a dumb ass, but that sure made them look idiotic in the process.
anuxi_rum.gif

Jadax

Loda 322

Maybe Alliance would have lost anyways, but Loda single-handedly gave 4 Anchors the game by yoloing the last 2 fights.

Why blink onto high ground when he didn't have aegis and no backup + Why keep chasing when he knew 4 people were up for Anchors.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
if u have too many chat channels open and you can't see all the tabs in game is there a way to jump to a particular chat? the wow thing of /chatchannel doesn't work :((

Nobody has ever been quite as obnoxious in the subway as these fuckers right now, there could be a fighter jet flying 2 feet from my face and I'd still hear this asshole's laugh.

kionedrik

When Mouz disbands in a day or two Dendi needs to get in a team with Black

Black can find farm in any circumstances, which for a carry is a major plus, but his decision making and team fight capabilities aren't that good tbh. He is a bit overrated imho.

Edit: Still I think he and qoqjva (? or however his name is spelled) deserve a better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom