• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na'Vi
tears.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
No excuse for Navi but LC would have beaten a lot of teams playing like that. They executed that SD initiation burst combo so well.

Hung_real

kotl guy goes so well with h4nn1

h4nn1 isn't doing his usual run on sentences stuffs. He seems really focus on answering questions that are provided by kotl guy

i like it

kionedrik

Always been the most reliable build, W got even buffed and Q nerfed in 6.84 so not sure why u'd think the opposite.

I always liked maxing W first but maxing Q was also a viable way to go. My reasoning for maxing W was that it's a great nuke, spammable, with a good AoE and very cost efficient. Q could also be used to bully your lane but it has a huge downtime on lower levels. It's also better for late game since you can get more out of the % hp loss of the skill.

Now that Q doesn't pierce magic immunity anymore you're kind of forced to go for it early in order to take advantage of it.

I only have brewmaster left for my last 10 hero challenge ( already re-rolled away from meepo) How do I play this guy?

Mid, bottle, brown boots, blink, aghs. Sometimes upgrade boots to phase and get drums. Rest is luxury but AC and vlads are very good on him.

You want to get pick-offs with him on lower levels, so as soon as you get blink start ganking.

blink-clap-ulti, select earth panda and stun one enemy, select storm and tornado another, use fire to attack the stunned one. Rinse and repeat every time you have your ulti.

GAF Stack pulls it out again. The throws on the other team were hard, but their TA + Tree = Absolutely disgusting. Thanks Eventide, I stole your PA build hard.

Anyway, I have an Extra Nightstalker Immortal (Black Nihility). Anyone want to trade for any of the other rare immortals?

I only have brewmaster left for my last 10 hero challenge ( already re-rolled away from meepo) How do I play this guy?

bottle brown boots blink treads vlads AC shivas wreck shit
the micro isn't even that hard (cast rock right after ulting, ctrl right click your target, tornado on annoying hero)
one point in drunken haze is enough, get stats after

edit : aghs kinda sucks and if you're not good at micro you'll want to avoid it anyway

edit again : earth panda is selected by default so you can cast rock easily. Then use tab to cycle through pandas

G.ZZZ

I always liked maxing W first but maxing Q was also a viable way to go. My reasoning for maxing W was that it's a great nuke, spammable, with a good AoE and very cost efficient. Q could also be used to bully your lane but it has a huge downtime on lower levels. It's also better for late game since you can get more out of the % hp loss of the skill.

Now that Q doesn't pierce magic immunity anymore you're kind of forced to go for it early in order to take advantage of it.

It wasn't really spammable at 140 mana cost for an hard support, and the main use was farming because it was extremely unreliable for fights. Maxed Q earlier on on the other hand provided you an extremely long range reliable slow on basically negligible mana cost that could also be used as escape due to flying movement etc...

Maxing W was extremely situational and i'd flame anyone under 6k who went for that instead that for the much more reliable and mana efficient max Q.

Been complaining about this dude for over a year. Why pros dont insta pick him is beyond me.

only omnislash is kinda stupid
blade fury is a better rage early and shit rage mid/late, no wonder some get bkb on him
crit is a crit
healing ward is very counterable, it's strong sure but counterable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom