• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Oh my god even the mods are disgusting bandwagoners

um9tEb3.gif

shira

HEY  LODA,I’M TRYING TO BOOK  A  HOTEL  IN  SEATTLE. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT WHERE  YOU  ARE  STAYING: SHOULD I  CHECK  AVANLANCHES  LIKE  THE  ONES  YOU  COULDN'T  PULL  OFF  ,TOSS  LIKE  YOU  THREW  THE  QUALIFIERS,OR  STATS  LIKE  YOU  WENT  3-5  AGAINST  TIER  C  TEAMS

Baha

HEY  LODA,I’M TRYING TO BOOK  A  HOTEL  IN  SEATTLE. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT WHERE  YOU  ARE  STAYING: SHOULD I  CHECK  AVANLANCHES  LIKE  THE  ONES  YOU  COULDN'T  PULL  OFF  ,TOSS  LIKE  YOU  THREW  THE  QUALIFIERS,OR  STATS  LIKE  YOU  WENT  3-5  AGAINST  TIER  C  TEAMS

Sounds like you got 2 copypastas mixed together and not very well either.

manfestival

so much squandered potential

did loda end hooking up with your mom or something? to much hate for a single man.

don't know if these close games and non-stomps are due to the nerfs to the early AoE gold or because these teams throw way more often than tier 1 teams

DrPizza

Banned
Thanks for the rares, NIP fanstraights.

Can Vega win the third?

Probably not, but if they play like that again...

Lina should have gone Aghs after Euls to punish the SF BKB harder.

JC Sera

era won't attend anyways because muh stress so give the win to vega and let them lose to 4ASC already
Or you know, we could have proper mental health support for players who are not even old enough to drink
And not laugh as we watch them break down on streams
Or blame them whole heartedly when they're just a kid and they going to a world tournament with millions watching and the stress gets to them cause they are just a fucking kid

Depression blaming? 3edgy5me

HAHAHA DEPRESSION M I RITE GUYS

Fuck off

Or you know, we could have proper mental health support for players who are not even old enough to drink
And not laugh as we watch them break down on streams
Or blame them whole heartedly when they're just a kid and they going to a world tournament with millions watching and the stress gets to them cause they are just a fucking kid

yeah that's exactly what my post was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom