• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

yeah that's exactly what my post was

He has a medical condition that that can and has seriously affected his health.

Rather say nothing than make fun of people for things they cant control.

Even if it was a joke it was in very poor taste

There is an extremely fine line between shitposting and being an asshole

G.ZZZ

yeah that's exactly what my post was

Americlaps

Hylian7

era won't attend anyways because muh stress so give the win to vega and let them lose to 4ASC already
I'm going to join in on the dogpile on the because it deserves it.

As someone that suffers from depression and ADHD (former most likely caused by the latter being undiagnosed my entire life), fuck off. Mental illness is a real thing, and if you don't suffer from it, great, lucky you. But don't start shitting on people that do just because you don't know what it is like. The mental illness stigma is already bad enough and garbage comments like this just make it worse.

Smithy C

I enjoy that since the release of the second bunch of Immortal items, the price of the old Sven shield has doubled, because it means that many people find the idea of Sven wearing two shields to be very funny. As do I.

goodjob.gif

G.ZZZ

Today on ideas on how to make huskar not as counterable or ez stomp.

Berseker's Blood:
14/16/18/20 ias per stack
4/5/6/7 magic resist per stack
5% missing hp give a stack.
Max 10 stacks.

So basically you get stacks 40% faster but cap at 80% spell resist and 200 bonus ias. Probably too good but at least it would make BkB less of a stupid buy and you shouldn't necessarily go around at 20% hp to maximize ur passive, cause it'd cap at 50%.

Make also WK stun castable on himself to apply the stun on his next hit as well as 100% crit (make it go on CD the moment u attack).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom