• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

BU is far more worthy!

So my birthday was Saturday and the only gift I received was a free dinner(from 1 friend) and a towel(from the gym I go to since I worked out). Therefore, I come here begging for hats to make me feel better :(
I'm sure if you go begging in the Steam thread, someone will throw a Bad Rats game your way. I swear there must still be dozens in circulation.

thanks for the rare BU fanasexuals ;)

"these women" is generalizing ? If he had used "women" I'd agree with you

Perhaps you are right, maybe I was the one jumping into conclusions after re-reading the thing again.

bad rats is a better game than hearthstone

George Bush term was better than Hearthstone.

Yes I'm salty because this game always gives my opponents perfect starting combos
gross.gif

Yeah she's the epitome of glass cannon, kinda falls off late though because you generally have a very low bkb and nothing else to survive (since enemy carries will have mkbs too)

solid game from vega

Haunted

Great showing by 4ASC throughout the tournament, must be crushing for them considering how close they were to one of the top spots.

bad rats is a better game than hearthstone
You're lucky I'm on mobile and don't have access to my extensive library of gifs of people being slapped.

Razzer

Tobi rants about Dendi being awesome, and Merlini just says 'it's a classic matchup' cus he doesn't have the heart to point out Dendi is losing the lane.

Also wtf where did all these emoticons come from.

kionedrik

The fact that the grand-final is being played on a monday and at a time when most euro people are working is pissing me off so much...

Considering it's a BO5, starting later would mean games going past midnight which is not necessarily a good thing
It's better for the time of games to be more comfortable for players than viewers

kionedrik

To be fair the Gyro rise in popularity was Undying's fault, simply because it was the best way to counter him. Eventually teams realized he was strong on his own. More or less like sniper and troll in 6.83

they should consider themselves lucky BH is going for support items, if he went for more offensive items this would hurt a lot more imo
I'm surprised they're staying ahead in farm with how much the BH got, xboct is farming like a motherfucker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom