• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Still looking for volunteer writers for International 5 |OT|

Responsibilities:
- Write a short 60-100 word writeup about a TI team - why to watch them
IE Cloud9 is one of the clowniest teams in Dota. A quintet of extreme talent but fail to overthinking drafts and simple mistakes. Games can be stomps or throws as easily as the water can be wet. Their epic knockout of TI4 was exacerbated by their curious attempt of level 1 Roshan which ultimately led to an easy throw loss. Their gameplan revolves around their mid Fata and EE's ability to carry the game with good farm because Bone7 is one of the worst offlaners if he starts to feed (89 words)

- Write a short 25-75 word descrition of one "Player to Watch"
IE EnternalEnvy is an autistic genius. No personal skills to speak of, but is probably the most dedicated player in all of Dota. Loves anime, proclaims his need to win 2 Internationals and has epicly bad interviews. (36 words)

- A short 4-5 word titular phrase describing the team
IE Navi's back, Clown9 takes 2nd, Veni, Vidi, Vici Gaming, etc

(11) Reserved:
= ksan [VP]
= JC Sera [MY]
= milkman [C9]
= heavy [nabi]
= turs [secret]
= mono [vg, nb]

(12) Needs: EG, iG, Navi, NARvi2.0, EHOME, CDEC, MVPp, MVPh6, Vega, Newbee, LGD, Empire

FAQ
"Deadline"
before TI group stages would be ideal. Mid july

"Do Ñavî"
Do eeeeeet

"Do I needs to make me own template"
No, just pm me text plz
ㅋㅋㅋ

Carlius

Banned
How people can have so much experience with the game and still suck amazes me

For example, last night I picked Warlock and went offlane with a WK. He was level 1 for the first 4 minutes and died 3 times in a row to Sven + Rubick.

Thankfully the enemy team was equally retarded and didnt push with their huge early lead, so we managed to hold base and win after a prolonged base defense.

PS: Maxing upheaval first on warlock is the most broken shit.

i won a CM game last night with warlock. my sven sucked ass, i was captain and last picked warlock to surprise. my team all called me a noob and shit.

went midas, went scepter, refresher and maxed out upheaval and won every teamfight with my ult. warlock core is a beast and wins you games.

that sven still sucked ass and still managed to get one kill all game.

Almost 800 hours and here's where I stand:

sUnF3Vz.jpg

I'm such a scrub

it's twobear's birthday today
sick.gif

heart.gif
ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ happy birthday twobear! ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ
heart.gif

bts_lina.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The sooner we accept the genre is called Moba the sooner we can all just be happy. Yes yes, it can describe any game, blah blah blah deal with it (⌐■_■)

kvk1

Gyrocopter's recent resurgence in pubs/pros has reminded me of how much I love Nolan North's VO performance on that hero.

So good.

JambiBum

woah thats a cool looking website

damn i wish valve was on their refund game after i impulse bought democracy 3, that game was a fuckin pile

As long as you have less than 2 hours played they will take a look at it. The 14 days thing is like a general guideline but they said that you can still request as long as you have less than 2 hours played and they will take it on a case by case basis.

I just asked for a refund for Shiftlings that I bought back in March because I just didn't like it and I only played for 40 mins. I imagine I'll find out soon whether or not I get it.

shira

As long as you have less than 2 hours played they will take a look at it. The 14 days thing is like a general guideline but they said that you can still request as long as you have less than 2 hours played and they will take it on a case by case basis.

I just asked for a refund for Shiftlings that I bought back in March because I just didn't like it and I only played for 40 mins. I imagine I'll find out soon whether or not I get it.

Unless they hired an entire Customer Service divison you probably won't get a response until after TI

> 4,000 hours

that's it for me. I played meepo once during...DireTide I think? Had a ball, but didn't think I could win with him.

He's my current all hero challenge hero....and as such, I haven't played the all hero challenge for about 5 months. ggwp.

techies...just had no desire to play such a meta hero. he almost seems like a minigame unto himself. meh.

Mohasus

Unplayed Heroes
Earth Spirit
Oracle
Techies
Winter Wyvern

fuck new heroes

who the hell knows what oracle, es and ww do? nerds

BigAT

Not playing every hero seems so strange to me. If nothing else, it gives you such a better glimpse into how each hero plays for when you are up against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom