• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use them to level up your compendium

mozz_shopkeep.gif
facepalm.gif
mozz_shopkeep.gif

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Naga is the most fun hero in the game you haters

Nothing is more fun in dota than when the other 9 players are having the least amount of fun possible

Is braxaxaxaxaxaxa's name getting longer each day? This is getting pretty extreme.

At some point you'll be able to see the end of his name near dire's ancien while he's farming top lane.

inkls

who to counter naga?
thinking.gif

One strike for each!
thinking.gif

Content in Battle Fury!
thinking.gif

Tis critical, this Daedalus!
thinking.gif

Can't put my finger on it

iamblades

who the fuck uses wall before vac geez

That's the traditional way that combo is performed. The wall goes down, the vac drags them through the wall.

Pros use that order most of the time that I've seen.

Vac first may be technically 'safer' as it gives the opponents less time to disable you, but wall first allows you to guarantee that the people you vac are hit by the wall.

If you vac first, the enemy has a little bit of time to disperse and if they are on the right/wrong side of the wall when it comes down, the wall does nothing.

iamblades

nah, you vac so they can't react, then while they're getting pulled you wall

game is patching
it's source 2

See my edit, I agree it is safer, as it allows less time for them to disable you, but wall first lets you guarantee the wall damage.

Because of the cast point on wall, it allows them about a half second to disperse after being vacuumed(and that's if you shift queue), so you aren't guaranteed to hit everyone with the wall as you would be in the reverse order.

It's more situational though, if you are in a choke point where they have no room to disperse then sure, vac first to be safe, but its not like the reverse is incorrect. Also this is assuming that you don't ideally have a secondary disable to follow up the vac, in which case vac first is always better.

Anno

The fuck just happened. That was like a five minute fight. Good thing Tobi was on the case, feels like anyone else would've just passed out.

These rescue missions are fucking stupid. Rescue all of these civilians while these 50 spread out super fast aliens with infinite range kill them before you can even get to them, also they turn into zombies with too much health and too much damage if they are killed. Did I mention the cover system doesn't matter anymore. What the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom