• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nphb0wt8ez1qfqvajo1_540.jpg

shira

I'm trying this.

I'll find a unsecured computer and increase CMs base speed and then icefrog will hire me :)

Your hands and teeth will probably be broken from having to dive into the vault of gold coins and spitting them out
giphy.gif

BeesEight

These rescue missions are fucking stupid. Rescue all of these civilians while these 50 spread out super fast aliens with infinite range kill them before you can even get to them, also they turn into zombies with too much health and too much damage if they are killed. Did I mention the cover system doesn't matter anymore. What the fuck.

Take some snipers with squadsight.

Wait, are you playing Long War?

ksan

is that the new desert themed map

yeah, i think procarbine got a super secret beta key for that (only super mega secret speical people can get it), so maybe he was unused to it, he would have probably gotten another frag on the normal map

bounchfx

yeah, i think procarbine got a super secret beta key for that (only super mega secret speical people can get it), so maybe he was unused to it, he would have probably gotten another frag on the normal map

but seriously who the fuck plays casual mode gtfo nubs

if anyone plys cs competitive mode hit me up ill play

So I checked YASP after SF (me) vs QoP mid and apparently they had pinged 141 times. I pinged 6 times.

For the record this QoP missed Sonic Wave on me point-blank twice and actually flat out lost lane so what the hell was he doing all game?

JC Sera

btw guys I'd suggest buying 2-3 chests just to sit on, seeing as in a years time they are gonna be worth a bit with 1) untradeable highly coveted sets 2) chance to get the rex courier 3) only sold during the international

then you call sell them next year to buy the TI6 compendium
horse.gif

ALLIANCE IS BACK

wait
I came into that Alliance vs EG game about 10 mins in so I missed the drafting chatter, has Bulldog played offlane weaver before because I don't recall seeing it. I know I've seen other teams do it but not Alliance.

Not on Alliance but he plays it a bunch on his stream so it's nothing new. It's a perfect match for Bulldog, then again so is Lycan and he's not so good at that.

Shinypogs

I came into that Alliance vs EG game about 10 mins in so I missed the drafting chatter, has Bulldog played offlane weaver before because I don't recall seeing it. I know I've seen other teams do it but not Alliance.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Actually won my treant game for the hero challenge, holy shit.
Saved up for a blink and got ez ults off people that love to stand real close to each other.

Radec

Just saw fnatic va mouz. Holy shit.

Wtf didn't mouz just rat fnatic's base during that base fight. They could have forced fnatic to go back or go all in.

That invoker or gyro can destroy fnatic's base

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
have doom set from new treasures. will trade for any of the others except necro.
add me at whiskeystrike if you wanna trade.

btw guys I'd suggest buying 2-3 chests just to sit on, seeing as in a years time they are gonna be worth a bit with 1) untradeable highly coveted sets 2) chance to get the rex courier 3) only sold during the international

then you call sell them next year to buy the TI6 compendium
horse.gif

can you actually buy the chests without opening them?

ps still want to trade sets
tears.gif

Trickster

Assuming the arcana vote in the compendium is based purely on number of votes. Who do people see being the winner?

Guessing it will be a Queen of Pain or something like that seeing how popular she is?

Trickster

3 games in a row where our supports didn't buy courier at start. And I was QoP mid and needed Bottle

why why why why why

Something I've learned very quickly in my relatively short time of playing Dota 2 - "never expect to have decent support if you aren't the one playing support"

3 games in a row where our supports didn't buy courier at start. And I was QoP mid and needed Bottle

why why why why why
It's fucked, but in that situation, you need to bite the bullet and just buy it yourself. You can still challenge mid with 120 gold less. Whereas, without courier you aren't going to get much done.

Looking for the Venge set.

I have the Juggernaut, Spectre, Necro, DK, Rubick and Tusk. Talk to me.

Edit: Actually, still after a set. Let me what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom