• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone rival EternalEnvy for most toxic pro dota player?? even ppd can't match his nonsense

I've seen RTZ salt-quit streams. Also, there's a reason nobody likes Moonmeander. He's part racist rager and part douchebag. And its unfortunate because it overshadows his usually solid play.

Quesa

i'll give you the SD one, i have an extra

edit: sent

You da bes

tumblr_ljmeryRUkA1qdlkgg.gif

Haunted

BSJ is the Reynad of Dota 2

salty and immature, but by no means the worst asshole out there

to the original question, I can't think of a more toxic pro than EE

what was it? Did they pick necro, pl, techies, dusa vs him?

No but that would also be completely legit.

The lesser known players weren't taking it seriously and basically picking joke drafts and RTZ got angry. He said if he was an up and coming player and he got a chance to play with players like Fear he'd give it his all and that was how he got to where he is now. EU/NA FPL were made because NAL/NEL had too many trash players get vouched that didn't take it seriously enough so I can see how he got pissed.

Whenever I've seen EU FPL it's filled with at least 7/8 pro players and everyone try-hards it up.

Acinixys

American and EU GAF your shitty servers are fucking up even my games now

19/0/28 on Mirana, win the game

"Poor network conditions, game will not be scored"

rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1543035351

Complete global infatuation, dazzle is love dazzle is life, still holding that 100% wr after 9 matches playing him, even when I don't even try.

Always go for mana boots>mek>medallion/forcestaff, after that it depends on how the team is holding up, if we are ahead and steady I go all in with solar crest, if I want to play safe I go for either glimmer cape or eul if we are facing a faceless or that fuzzy wuzzy bear.

I'll take agh's pugna over radiance sven.

What you say about Treant building Dagon into Radiance into SnY

First game morphling and on top of having to deal with him our SD was fedding and didn't bother buying wards either.
dac15_sad.gif

aeolist

Banned
pro player goddamit.

I think envy takes the cake.

if we're counting amateur/non-premiere, maybe include moon and BSJ.

but haha BSJ is actually the worst

isn't mason supposed to be pretty bad too? might be why nobody's picked him up since eg dropped him.

isn't mason supposed to be pretty bad too? might be why nobody's picked him up since eg dropped him.

I think nobody picked him up because they all saw him play at TI4

he did okay as far as I could tell, I think he actually retired to focus on school, maybe other users *ahem* can confirm

DrPizza

Banned
can anyone rival EternalEnvy for most toxic pro dota player?? even ppd can't match his nonsense

RTZ can be pretty toxic, but for sheer consistency and ease of meltdowns, EE is surely the worst.

I think pricks like Moonmeander are worse still, but I'd hardly call them pro.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
RTZ is funny to watch. EE's rage is just pathetic.

RTZ's rage tends to be pretty hilarious, I don't think he's toxic, atleast since when I started watching his stream

I imagine he wouldn't be much fun to play with in pubs, though. He just ignores his whole team

Hylian7

BSzmzyU.png

Fuck Dota.

All of these games lost for various reasons, no real single reason all of them were lost. Some me, some teammates, some a combination of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom