• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since you cant view your compendium in the beta and i right assume you cant do the challenges there either?

Well it's a beta, a lot of cosmetics are also missing, I say there is little chance of TI being played on the updated client, judging by the current state of things.

rofl im outta control

28 first bloods in 20 games

wooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm only 1 behind but my farm is just shameful, I almost always end up sacrificing my farm in exchange of better chances of winning the game.

I am a cyber bully

FxJYDdI.png

Lesh is definitely going to get nerfed...

inkls

btw, it seems that now crits on mechanical units are cause mechanical parts to fly around instead of being a blood splat. Dunno if that was there previously, but i think it was added.

I have a weird issue.

Despite "`" being bound as the scoreboard, it keeps pulling up the Console while in game in the Reborn Dota. I have tried unbind "`" That does nothing. I have assigned console to another button entirely and that just means now "`" and F11 bring down the console. Does anyone have a fix?

Thanks.

I got into one game of Overthrow that crashed a few minutes in, and I haven't been able to make it into a custom game since

Same history on my side, either someone disconnects or I get some annoying message "server shutting down returning to lobby" haven't played a single match bleh.

Just noticed emoticons on chat are now played on an infinite loop, they no longer stop like they did on source 1
happytears.gif

KingKong

This ESL format is so dumb, the best teams arent going to try because they know they're better and the worse teams dont want to pick the best ones anyway even if they do badly in bo1s. Unless this somehow ends up with EG vs Secret in the first round its just a waste of time

shira

This ESL format is so dumb, the best teams arent going to try because they know they're better and the worse teams dont want to pick the best ones anyway even if they do badly in bo1s. Unless this somehow ends up with EG vs Secret in the first round its just a waste of time

gPqsW5Sr_400x400.jpeg

Santa Maria this is the host
facepalm.gif

At least bring back Redeye. I can't even stop laughing

PDgk69lz_400x400.jpeg

https://t.co/CioDtzPKPm Leeg panel host too

Gonna be a lot of "idk anything about dota but . . . "

shira

http://www.game-legends.com/product...546/dota-2-plush-redpaw-digital-unlock?c=1147

307576-0_285x255.jpg

Coming from the forests beneath the wailing mountains, a new fluffy companion appears! He might be small, but he makes up for it with his smarts!

This cuddly and cute plush of the trusty courier Redpaw measures 45cm and appeals with it's great love to the detail. It is planned to come with an ingame code to unlock the Redpaw as a courier in Dota 2. Also, it can stand by itself.
$51!!!!

BOUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shagbark the Plush by comparison is 27cm x 34cm

Sianos

HOT DOTA 2 BETA 2 TIP

ask a player on the opposing team for help with settings so you can score an easy arrow on them at the start of the game as they type

lina2.gif
lina2.gif
lina2.gif
lina2.gif
lina2.gif
lina2.gif
lina2.gif

Artanisix

fyi you can see anyones mmr on the dota 2 reborn beta (unless the new update just fixed that). check out what kind of mmr the people you're going up against are in unranked!

shira

only took over a year plus lots of 'fun' chats. still excited to get mine (eventually?) I'm just hoping it's at TI5. Stoked that it even happened at all! Still kind of in disbelief haha

Is it a legit prismatic/etheral gem courier? Redpaw needs the sparklies!!!!!!!!!!!

bounchfx

Is it a legit prismatic/etheral gem courier? Redpaw needs the sparklies!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah it comes with a special version that has particles and a texture swap but I don't quite remember what the final one looked like. we'll find out soon I guess! hehe

Reckoner

fyi you can see anyones mmr on the dota 2 reborn beta (unless the new update just fixed that). check out what kind of mmr the people you're going up against are in unranked!
Is it that repeating hero mmr?

Edit: I don't know what's wrong but I'm not seeing any MMR listed

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
dota 3 finally
gj valve.

I definitely need to get in some more games with some gaffers, playing with the friends is great and they're definitely improving but I've stalemated in my own skill cept how to pubstomp.

Wok

I don't have the client yet. Can someone check these guys who wrecked my Slark?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1557822583

Especially Invoker, Venge and SF.

Venge solo offlane completely destroyed us. I suspect the MMR discrepancy is high there.

Invoker was nice in team fights, but lost hard mid to SF and did not gank at all. So I would be curious about these two lads.

kasane

i have a 690 average xpm according to reborn

lmao

edit: oh missed it last ten games

doesnt think its true since my last 10 games were shit fests

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Something to point out, there are 5 heroes turned off for overthrow. Bloodseeker, Lone Druid, Meepo, Pugna, and Undying.

Wok

Okay, everyone is 2700 MMR, and most played heroes are always Lina, and stuff.

Plus I cannot play in AZERTY.

Game is broken.

shira

t1434614400z1.png

iG vs EG

TS vs A

Does the pentagon thing for you guys draw from games in the original? Mine was blank.

**Works now. My GPM/XPM must be getting thrown off by 2-3 really fucking awful games.

Hold on how do I lower the range to 10 matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom