• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

Vacation time approved boys, going to TI5.
aegis2015.gif

nice! glhf

Elitro

It's the internet. I hear far worse shit everyday, specially in Dota and from unknowns nonetheless. I'm sure that at this point you have grown a thick skin to ignore the "damage" to your self-respect and win the damn dotes
thinking.gif

It kinda depends on each person. I personally don't handle flaming well (despite playing dota for years), so i immediately mute+report anyone who acts like that.

Heads up for team Doki_Lemi, flame Elitro = EZ mid.
Kappa.png

Pratfall

It kinda depends on each person. I personally don't handle flaming well (despite playing dota for years), so i immediately mute+report anyone who acts like that.

Heads up for team Doki_Lemi, flame Elitro = EZ mid.
Kappa.png

how many times have you reported vivi?

Why no one told me Phoenix is such a sexy bird, had so much fun playing her yesterday, I would have voted Phoenix all the way if I knew this before the voting started.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
$650 flights
cry.gif
tears.gif
sad.gif

The return flight it the real killer, nothing good running on Sunday. Ether stuff super early to the point I don't think public transpiration is running yet, I get back at 6AM Monday, have a 14 hour trip, or pay out an extra $150. I hope I don't have trouble getting up, I almost overslept my return flight last year.

$650 flights
cry.gif
tears.gif
sad.gif

The return flight it the real killer, nothing good running on Sunday. Ether stuff super early to the point I don't think public transpiration is running yet, I get back at 6AM Monday, have a 14 hour trip, or pay out an extra $150. I hope I don't have trouble getting up, I almost overslept my return flight last year.

Yup my return flight is like 6:30 am.

TUSR

Banned
$650 flights
cry.gif
tears.gif
sad.gif

set an alarm?

Chris R

Return flight leaves at 8:30 for me, meaning I get home just before midnight, in time for a quick trip back home to sleep in my own bed.

But fuck my departure flight. Leave just after midnight and get to Seattle at like 5AM or something. Last year I went straight from the airport to my hotel to drop my luggage off and then to the arena, it was terrible since I had very little sleep, so glad they only had the three series the first day.

Arriving one day early this year so I can at least get a good nights sleep before the first day.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
$650 flights
cry.gif
tears.gif
sad.gif

just stay awake.

G.ZZZ

What does NeoGAF think about EE? I have huge respect for the guy, even if he socially awkward. Also I was reading that reddit post about him yelling at his teammates in a pub, and I can't believe some comments. If a pro player gives you a command why won't you blindly do it?

cBj1LTf.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
set an alarm?

Well, its "only" $150 savings, and I'm not sure how how it would be to get to the airport for a 6AM return flight. The trains don't really start running until 6AM on Sunday, and getting a taxi at 4AM feels dodgy to me. 9AM return should be fine.

What does NeoGAF think about EE? I have huge respect for the guy, even if he socially awkward. Also I was reading that reddit post about him yelling at his teammates in a pub, and I can't believe some comments. If a pro player gives you a command why won't you blindly do it?

He is on of my favorites. I just like how earnest he is, a lot of the old school pros came off as not truly putting their all into the game. C9 is also on of the few teams I feel is willing to experiment and not just play established meta draft. I think him being known for making mistakes is partially to his drafts and playing styles have very small margins of error compared to what some other teams play.

Its also fun to root for the "Underdog who has a shot". C9 is rarely the favorite to win when going up against other top 10/15 teams, but is good enough to be able to beat any of them if their high risk plays work out.

EE is really the reason C9 is currently my favorite team to root for, and Secret is only #2 despite having 5 players I love.

This new CM set is goddamn majestic, I'm a sucker for asymmetrical armor:

Replaced the headpiece with the tiara of the crystalline queen, the staff with the staff of the frozen feather, and swapped out the inscribed wards placed gem it came with with the kinetic yulsaria's glacier gem for a cooler crystal nova animation.

Literally the worst Dota 2 pro that exists in terms of attitude, behavior, and personality

I mean for the most part pro players are immature children but EE is like king of the idiots

TheCrow

He is on of my favorites. I just like how earnest he is, a lot of the old school pros came off as not truly putting their all into the game. C9 is also on of the few teams I feel is willing to experiment and not just play established meta draft. I think him being known for making mistakes is partially to his drafts and playing styles have very small margins of error compared to what some other teams play.

Its also fun to root for the "Underdog who has a shot". C9 is rarely the favorite to win when going up against other top 10/15 teams, but is good enough to be able to beat any of them if their high risk plays work out.

EE is really the reason C9 is currently my favorite team to root for, and Secret is only #2 despite having 5 players I love.

We should hang out at TI! We got a couch you can crash on.
blush.gif

Hylian7

Honestly, the guy is a good player, but I cannot stand his personality. It irritates me to no end.

If a pro player gives me a command that sounds stupid, I would most definitely question it. I know that even pros don't make 100% good decisions. Am I more likely to do it? Probably, but I'm not going to blindly follow anything unless I understand what I am actually doing. Maybe it's just my nature.

bbd23

guys I just upgraded to Bell Fibe (lel canada) and im watching TV on my PC monitor and regular television at the same time.

surprise.gif

We should hit 15 Million in about 3 hours, hopefully Valve ha a blog post lined up for tonight at least.

Three hours seems ambitious, considering that it has been doing like 60-80k a day, so it feels like they probably have until like Thursday most likely.

I do think they need to have some acknowledgement of the the close to 50 million thrown at them though.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Three hours seems ambitious, considering that it has been doing like 60-80k a day, so it feels like they probably have until like Thursday most likely.

I do think they need to have some acknowledgement of the the close to 50 million thrown at them though.

Yeah, maybe was reading the chart wrong. We should hit is soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom